Just watched the brutal beating of Tyre Nichols by gangster-like so called policemen in Memphis. Here’s my thoughts.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These so called policemen sounded like they were street gangsters.

How were they hired?

from watching the video and from what’ve gathered Tyre Nichols was a 29-year-old man with possible delayed mental faculties (this is my humble opinion and it will come out later ).
Therefore these police departments need to train their officers to be cognizant of this. Maybe he freaked out and was confused. What if they had talked to him nicely and professionally.

The American police should all be trained on de-escalation. They also train officers to intervene when their fellow officers are getting carried away with brutality.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

How were they hired?

from watching the video and from what’ve gathered Tyre Nichols was a 29-year-old man with possible delayed mental faculties (this is my humble opinion and it will come out later ).
Therefore these police departments need to train their officers to be cognizant of this. Maybe he freaked out and was confused. What if they had talked to him nicely and professionally.

The American police should all be trained on de-escalation. They also train officers to intervene when their fellow officers are getting carried away with brutality.

they started by dragging him out of the car for no reason, he didn't commit a crime or anything.

Let's see how quickly it goes, before someone start victim blaming for "resisting arrest" and justify this blatant death... :browtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Let's see how quickly it goes, before someone start victim blaming for "resisting arrest" and justify this blatant death... :browtf:

Those men weren’t policemen. Clearly they were thugs hired under pressure. American citizens deserve hiring through merits

Those men weren’t policemen. Clearly they were thugs hired under pressure. American citizens deserve hiring through merits

You're right, I heard rumours that there may have been a personal vendetta behind this. As there are no other reasonable objective to go this far, especially since he seemingly was not a threat to them, and five guys against one, come on... Hopefully, they will receive harsh repercussions for this horrendous crime act and major reform in terms of policing. RIP to the victim.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're right, I heard rumours that there may have been a personal vendetta behind this. As there are no other reasonable objective to go this far, especially since he seemingly was not a threat to them, and five guys against one, come on... Hopefully, they will receive harsh repercussions for this horrendous crime act and major reform in terms of policing. RIP to the victim.

This is was not their first time doing this to someone. They got away with it before. This time they’ve gone too far in terms of bodily damage. Watch how so much bad behavior will come out of their backgrounds. Only now will we hear someone who had a terrible encounter with them but just because he had a position of small amount of drugs he was discounted of his complaints to the higher ups.

There’s gonna be so many firings. Watch.

How were they hired?

Did the really think they could get a way with this ? I’m glad they’re all facing murder charges.

This is was not their first time doing this to someone. They got away with it before. This time they’ve gone too far in terms of bodily damage. Watch how so much bad behavior will come out of their backgrounds. Only now will we hear someone who had a terrible encounter with them but just because he had a position of small amount of drugs he was discounted of his complaints to the higher ups.

There’s gonna be so many firings. Watch.

That whole police department should be investigated including the madoow mayor that deals with them. I think similar thing happened in Baltimore years ago after corrupted police officers made an illegal arrest and the victim died while getting transported to jail.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
How are these people supposedly "officers of the law" which law gave these gangsters a car, badge and gun?.

Did the really think they could get a way with this ? I’m glad they’re all facing murder charges.
Cops get away with a lot of things that the average citizen could only dream of getting away with so it's not so surprising that they go around doing shit like that.
In this case here this thuggish pig assaulted a guy who could not fight back and his buddies stood by and did nothing. Then in court 15 other officers came out to support him despite his blatant crime. Cops have too many protections so it's the perfect job for psychopaths.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Cops get away with a lot of things that the average citizen could only dream of getting away with so it's not so surprising that they go around doing shit like that.
In this case here this thuggish pig assaulted a guy who could not fight back and his buddies stood by and did nothing. Then in court 15 other officers came out to support him despite his blatant crime. Cops have too many protections so it's the perfect job for psychopaths.
One of the reasons i never want to go to America,alhamdullilah for our taser carrying police🤲

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That whole police department should be investigated including the madoow mayor that deals with them. I think similar thing happened in Baltimore years ago after corrupted police officers made an illegal arrest and the victim died while getting transported to jail.

Have you listened the the podcast that came out few years after the Freddie killing in Baltimore?

That podcast would seem like it is talking about these cops. They were so similar. Btw they weren’t involved in the killing of Freddie , however, the whole PD was rotten.

just like the Baltimore corrupt cops the Memphis guys were also in a special unit. Like the Baltimore they were tasked to clean drugs off of the streets.
In the podcast you hear tapped phone calls between them. These guys were thugs. They would raid a drug house and take the drugs for themselves to sell it. They would arrest dudes for false premises. They would steal hundreds of thousands of dollars from criminals. They would then turn on their body car for reenactment as they pretend that they stealing $5k
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
One of the reasons i never want to go to America,alhamdullilah for our taser carrying police🤲

America is great. Don’t fall for these little incidents. Remember that it’s a country with 350m not a country with 35m ( canada)