Just watched habashi man get sucker punched by Jamaican

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaydaan, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Jaydaan

Jaydaan VIP

Ratings:
    +5,864
    Both in mid to late 30s. Minor misunderstanding on the road with parked cars and im here just buying milk this sunny morning. They started to yell at each other and before know the jareer sucker punch him. He took it, got little wobbled but not dropped. Now this is outside Jamaican shop and 5-6 of them stand outside. He says im gonna call the police and they all refuse to give him phone. I give him my call and they stare me down lol. I said to him just stand here and call them.

The jamaicans tell their friend do a runner and he runs away. Couple if them come over naah man dont get the police involved thats a pussy move. I said bro the man just got assaulted. And one of them says but he said to him fvck off you cant be bad man and call police. An old man managed to film it on his phone and they snatched his phone.

Im thinking these fools may snatch my phone from him. So I say listen let him call the police. If you stop him now he can just call from home and get you involved as well. So just let it be. They calmed down and said you cool bro have a word with him. His your people. I said I dont know him

But wallahi the most ignorant sh1t I heard in my life was 2 Jamaican women in their 50s standing there talking to each other about Africans and one say they come here get free house and money and think they own the street. And the lighter one who definetely has white blood in her who has Solange skin tone says. They are not even black. They are something else but not black. I dont know what they are.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sahraanon

sahraanon

Ratings:
    +138
    By the way you said 'bad man' I'm assuming this is UK. Thats crazy, I thought Jamaicans worshipped Habeshas and saw them as God-like. Sad to hear though, the guy seems to have got attacked unprovoked as road rage is not a call for assualt, and habesha people here are quite calm and rarely involve themselves in trouble. That being said, the guy was kinda dumb to insult someone whose in a group whilst on his lonesome, just the other week I saw a asian guy get jumped in a mcdonalds by a group of white chavs for cussing one of them. If you cant back your chat there's no point in escalating situations

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mufasah

Mufasah

Ratings:
    +340
    Only Rastafarians. They're only a significant minority in Jamaica, but still a minority.

4. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. Let Them Eat Cake VIP

Ratings:
    +25,755

I dont know what to say walaahi. :(

• Like Like x 2
  5. jamal9

jamal9

Ratings:
    +4,700
    @Emily is gonna cry now, please hide this thread.

6. Jaydaan

Jaydaan VIP

Ratings:
    +5,864
    @Emily would support the jareer. She dont like habashi people

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,692
    they prob didn't know he was was Ethio and assumed he was mali as soon as u helped him. If the knew he was Ethio they'd bow down and worship him as Rastafaris.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. yas/London

yas/London VIP

Ratings:
    +2,969
    Church Road yay?? ❤️ For dem mandem.
    Big Up
    st Anne’s
    West Morland
    Eh eh

9. geeljire madaxweyne

geeljire madaxweyne VIP

Ratings:
    +7,725
    What happened to this:gaasdrink:
    Screenshot_2019-06-19-19-24-31.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. NAAFO

NAAFO VALOR MORGHULIS

Ratings:
    +300

@yas/London what does that mean, also are you talking about church road west london do you know daud?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted