Just watched habashi man get sucker punched by Jamaican

Both in mid to late 30s. Minor misunderstanding on the road with parked cars and im here just buying milk this sunny morning. They started to yell at each other and before know the Madow sucker punch him. He took it, got little wobbled but not dropped. Now this is outside Jamaican shop and 5-6 of them stand outside. He says im gonna call the police and they all refuse to give him phone. I give him my call and they stare me down lol. I said to him just stand here and call them.

The jamaicans tell their friend do a runner and he runs away. Couple if them come over naah man dont get the police involved thats a pussy move. I said bro the man just got assaulted. And one of them says but he said to him fvck off you cant be bad man and call police. An old man managed to film it on his phone and they snatched his phone.

Im thinking these fools may snatch my phone from him. So I say listen let him call the police. If you stop him now he can just call from home and get you involved as well. So just let it be. They calmed down and said you cool bro have a word with him. His your people. I said I dont know him

But wallahi the most ignorant sh1t I heard in my life was 2 Jamaican women in their 50s standing there talking to each other about Africans and one say they come here get free house and money and think they own the street. And the lighter one who definetely has white blood in her who has Solange skin tone says. They are not even black. They are something else but not black. I dont know what they are.

By the way you said 'bad man' I'm assuming this is UK. Thats crazy, I thought Jamaicans worshipped Habeshas and saw them as God-like. Sad to hear though, the guy seems to have got attacked unprovoked as road rage is not a call for assualt, and habesha people here are quite calm and rarely involve themselves in trouble. That being said, the guy was kinda dumb to insult someone whose in a group whilst on his lonesome, just the other week I saw a asian guy get jumped in a mcdonalds by a group of white chavs for cussing one of them. If you cant back your chat there's no point in escalating situations

By the way you said 'bad man' I'm assuming this is UK. Thats crazy, I thought Jamaicans worshipped Habeshas and saw them as God-like. Sad to hear though, the guy seems to have got attacked unprovoked as road rage is not a call for assualt, and habesha people here are quite calm and rarely involve themselves in trouble. That being said, the guy was kinda dumb to insult someone whose in a group whilst on his lonesome, just the other week I saw a asian guy get jumped in a mcdonalds by a group of white chavs for cussing one of them. If you cant back your chat there's no point in escalating situations

Only Rastafarians. They're only a significant minority in Jamaica, but still a minority.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Both in mid to late 30s. Minor misunderstanding on the road with parked cars and im here just buying milk this sunny morning. They started to yell at each other and before know the Madow sucker punch him. He took it, got little wobbled but not dropped. Now this is outside Jamaican shop and 5-6 of them stand outside. He says im gonna call the police and they all refuse to give him phone. I give him my call and they stare me down lol. I said to him just stand here and call them.

The jamaicans tell their friend do a runner and he runs away. Couple if them come over naah man dont get the police involved thats a pussy move. I said bro the man just got assaulted. And one of them says but he said to him fvck off you cant be bad man and call police. An old man managed to film it on his phone and they snatched his phone.

Im thinking these fools may snatch my phone from him. So I say listen let him call the police. If you stop him now he can just call from home and get you involved as well. So just let it be. They calmed down and said you cool bro have a word with him. His your people. I said I dont know him

But wallahi the most ignorant sh1t I heard in my life was 2 Jamaican women in their 50s standing there talking to each other about Africans and one say they come here get free house and money and think they own the street. And the lighter one who definetely has white blood in her who has Solange skin tone says. They are not even black. They are something else but not black. I dont know what they are.

I dont know what to say walaahi. :(

they prob didn't know he was was Ethio and assumed he was mali as soon as u helped him. If the knew he was Ethio they'd bow down and worship him as Rastafaris.

Church Road yay?? ❤️ For dem mandem.
Big Up
st Anne’s
West Morland
Eh eh

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What happened to this:gaasdrink:
Screenshot_2019-06-19-19-24-31.png

Trending

Latest posts