Just want to put it out here

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I love my Arab brothers and sisters and all you haters will never make Somalis enemies to Arabs we are brothers for life. Also I have no ill feelings towards Bantus too you people are mentally sick. Both nice groups with unique qualities and we are all binu Adam alhamdullilah.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
tenor.gif

I love my Arab brothers and sisters and all you haters will never make Somalis enemies to Arabs we are brothers for life. Also I have no ill feelings towards Bantus too you people are mentally sick. Both nice groups with unique qualities and we are all binu Adam alhamdullilah.
They are children of adam both the bantu and the white cattle. I wish them tranquility and prosperity. They just need to stay on the eastern shore of the red sea and the bantu may not venture from their lush vegetation forest and in to our deserts. Simple.

Tukraq

VIP
I'm confused why you go out of your way to booty clap for arabs:farmajoyaab:
they wouldn't do the same for a Somali :mahubowtf:
I love my arab brothers and sisters kulaha do they feel the same about you:shookgabre:
reminds me of those in Somalia and how they look at turkey when their really in the country for their own interests:yacadiim:
in this world there are no friends or partners everyone is just trying to take advantage of one another
we need to lookout for our own interests

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's funny that you call them a part of the human "race" but they are the ones who either kill Somalis in South Africa or mistreat them in Saudi Arabia. Both are uncivilised mammals.

I'm confused why you go out of your way to booty clap for arabs:farmajoyaab:
they wouldn't do the same for a Somali :mahubowtf:
I love my arab brothers and sisters kulaha do they feel the same about you:shookgabre:
reminds me of those in Somalia and how they look at turkey when their really in the country for their own interests:yacadiim:
in this world there are no friends or partners everyone is just trying to take advantage of one another
we need to lookout for our own interests
Somalia is a failed state but part of whats keeping it in this pathetic state is folks like this bloke who thinks theres a level of prestige that comes from hands free clapping :farmajoyaab:

" i love 3arab, hoo dumarkeyga, dhulkeyga iyo heybadeyda":mugshotman:

Would you feel that way if Arabs looked like Bantus though?
farmajoyaab.PNG

These are the same people who call yall 'abeed' and chop out your organs in Libya and rape your women in Saudi and they like to joke about it on reddit, brothers? Others have a white worship complex and we have a arab worship one.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Would you feel that way if Arabs looked like Bantus though?
farmajoyaab.PNG

These are the same people who call yall 'abeed' and chop out your organs in Libya and rape your women in Saudi and they like to joke about it on reddit, brothers? Others have a white worship complex and we have a arab worship one.
I said Arabs and Bantus are my brothers and binu Adam you donkey

I have Arab friends, but brother for life...how did all Arabs deserve that spot? You need to separate Arab individuals from Arab nations.

A brother for life does not exist in politics, only brothers when mutual interest align.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts