Just waiting the bounty b made on his head, heading 2 Puntland 2 grab him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just grateful I'm not in his(the brother) predicament, I don't have that type of strength to stay
humble and remain sane.

There's no where to hide, even in Somalia.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Just grateful I'm not in his(the brother) predicament, I don't have that type of strength to stay
humble and remain sane.

There's no where to hide, even in Somalia.

That guy has to be a nacas to think that he is safe in Somalia. Specially how easy it is to assassinate someone over there

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Menace, I thought we had a deal?:comeon:

The man who was killed is from Gedo and apparently the killer was his cousin.

Duchess

VIP
Menace, I've had inside info on this case from jump. Just take my word for it.

menace

VIP
Is the story you told me still standing or it had been modified ?

Duchess

VIP
Is the story you told me still standing or it had been modified ?

It's still standing according to someone who is very close to the situation. Nothing I've been told has changed.

S

Shamis

I guessed it was family when the family of the deceased had the info before the police did.

Of course he won't be extradited.

He will give 100 camels to the victims family and will be forced to accept it because clan elders told them too.

menace

VIP
AbdiJ stop your pollution of the Somali ways...this family ain't hungry for material things, they want him dead ...Islamically and somali culturally if the family rejects the offer the convict must be handed over to be killed

Are they both MJ? Was their beef over a girl? Will there be an MJ sub-clan war over this issue in Puntland? Why are the murdered person's family angry over the police when they can get full justice and hang the murderer in Puntland than him getting 10 years jail in Australia? Will the killer come back & prefer the 10 year sentence than be killed in Puntland?

Mr menace, we need answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.