Just received evidence of sexual GROOMING by Somali government official (vid)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Clearly this is sexual favor appointee

This lizard looking chick is the mouthpiece of the PM, literally the mouthpiece if you know where this is heading.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A horny somali man is not a pretty picture to look at isn't it? Uufff

thoughtful-blonde-eating-salad-XEE3B1.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lmao gabada miskinta

A little girl who possibly grew up fatherless due to death who lived a real rough life. Then all a sudden she came of age and fell in the lap of predator with a deformed head. A raging sexual addict. I pity this little girl. She is not only under threat from the rebels but she’s also in sexual servitude of this sexual maniac.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A little girl who possibly grew up fatherless due to death who lived a real rough life. Then all a sudden she came of age and fell in the lap of predator with a deformed head. A raging sexual addict. I pity this little girl. She is not only under threat from the rebels but she’s also in sexual servitude of this sexual maniac.

deformed head@looooooooooooool His qabil should come take xaal looooooooool

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Suxanallah you have no evidence of this and it is slander. I know Nasro and shes a good reporter who risks her life everyday, she never got the position cus of Khayre was there during HSM time too.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Suxanallah you have no evidence of this and it is slander. I know Nasro and shes a good reporter who risks her life everyday, she never got the position cus of Khayre was there during HSM time too.

What sort of Islam allows him to rub her like that @TekNiKo

You’re slandering my great character. How dare you take me task

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I feel uncomfortable watching this @R.Kelly
The way he’s rubbing her body, this is sexual harassment at its finest.

You can see she feels uncomfortable.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I feel uncomfortable watching this @R.Kelly
The way he’s rubbing her body, this is sexual harassment at its finest.

You can see she feels uncomfortable.

I took some psychology back in my college days. Yes! I did ! I’ve read about that lunatic Sigmund Fraud who said a son wants to in uu ku aaso hooyadii.

Anyways I drifted away with my subject

From psychological point of view it’s easy to tell that their relationship is one of superior vs subordinate. It is apparent that he has a cult like hold on her. She is bedazzled by him. She is under his finger nails. This is similar to the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire where they had score of girls in their Haram

Trending

Latest posts