Just realized this

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I wouldnt give a f*ck if Sland was recognized tonight. My interests lies in Galgaduud, Mudug, Hiiraan, Shabeellooyinka, Banadir and Jubbooyinka.:ohhh:

Funny thing is, a lot of people with interest in those regions have interest in Somaliland, and we welcome you all. Somehow people have forgotten that we were all on the same side and worked together.

In all honesty i wish our people would work together, instead of diving by this clan bull. However it think for our people to be succesful, we need at least one part of somalia to do well. Then we can think about uniting.

You disgusting person.@cognitivedis ce was correct , the south want us to be in a union as a marginalised minority in our own land.We shall not have this we are 100% Somalia.

DRACO

VIP
You disgusting person.@cognitivedis ce was correct , the south want us to be in a union as a marginalised minority in our own land.We shall not have this we are 100% Somalia.
Brother , SL will bring peace , development through fair taxation and freedom from terror. Bintiland will bring heavy Taxation to fund projects in garowe and bosaso , puntland will bring terror (Galgala ) no brainier , Only place puntland controls in sanaag is Badhan it will be free soon.
It's a no brainer .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts