Just realized Shanty Kabiir is from Somaliland region

Kezira

disneylanders
Shanty Kabiir oo magaceed runtaa yahay Shankaroon Maxamed Cabdilahi Oomaar, waa gabadh reer Xarshin-Gabiley-Berbera ah oo nairobi kenya ku nool, waxa awoow u ah maalqabeenki caanka ahaa ee Oomaar. Inanta haloo soo duceeyo siday diinteda iyo dhaqankeeda ugu soo noqon lahayd.:gucciwhat:

Kezira

disneylanders
This guy is a shameless liar wallahi with obsession with isaaqs I mean look at what his threads are about :drakelaugh:

:heh:
I already knew she used to represent Khaatumo but new evidence has arrived saying she is also from community of Xarshin-Gabiley-Berbera. Maybe her mother is Khaatumo and Aabo the latter.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I already knew she used to represent Khaatumo but new evidence has arrived saying she is also from community of Xarshin-Gabiley-Berbera. Maybe her mother is Khaatumo and Aabo the latter.
After you get caught with a lie you make up more bullshit. Go seek professional help sxb cause your honestly tapped in the head :mjlol:

Kezira

disneylanders
After you get caught with a lie you make up more bullshit. Go seek professional help sxb cause your honestly tapped in the head :mjlol:
You need to seek professional help you bloody scum since I have used other people of Somaliland region as a source for this claim so your own region is spreading lies about your community. Face it bloody .

You need to seek professional help you bloody scum since I have used other people of Somaliland region as a source for this claim so your own region is spreading lies about your community. Face it bloody .

I'm convinced an isaaq man stole his xaliimo

Trending