Just realized..I've been using the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
barber for the last decade or so ...

Is this the case for you too?

I been using the same baber since I was 13 now im 27. the guy is now about 50 but still gives me that sick fade. loyalty

menace

VIP
I been using the same baber since I was 13 now im 27. the guy is now about 50 but still gives me that sick fade. loyalty
Now they part of my life. Each time we ask about personal stuff. They are aware of your life's transition and shit.

Btw! Mine are Somalis

McD30

Bored to death
I've used the same barber since 2007 and he fucks up my hair all the time cause he's high on khat but I still go to him out of Somalinimo. :(

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I've been using the same barber for over a decade. I once went to a different barber and I felt like I was cheating on him.

:gladbron::krs::krs:

Dude! Hayaaaay! You can easily murk me ...I can be found there every 2 weeks ...how would you know its me ? Cause I am talkative and be clowning

Nigga we've met before. Nin gob ah baad tahay walahi. It was a while back. You and your friends took me out, showed me a good time. Rashid wali ma is aragtan?

War wa isu soo noqon doona, have to get back to work

menace

VIP
Nigga we've met before. Nin gob ah baad tahay walahi. It was a while back. You and your friends took me out, showed me a good time. Rashid wali ma is aragtan?

:dwill::holeup::jcoleno:

It's over for me , nigga can murk me anytime ...I have been infiltrated ..,

Dude ! I'm always a good host ..,but bro give me clues sxb

Q

Queen Carawelo

:dwill::holeup::jcoleno:

It's over for me , nigga can murk me anytime ...I have been infiltrated ..,

Dude ! I'm always a good host ..,but bro give me clues sxb

Looooooool

Menace why do you always think people are out there to murk you. What have you done to be so paranoid.

menace

VIP
Looooooool

Menace why do you always think people are out there to murk you. What have you done to be so paranoid.

I've liberated many females I have every right to be paranoid because this nigga or that nigga could be her tribal cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.