Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I want to have sex.

Yes. I said it.

You meet a girl- you hit it off- you start kissing you start getting Malab ,Then she comes at you with "So what exactly do you want out of this relationship?" or buys matching shit for you and her and all you can think is, "But I just wanted to get laid!"

I don't always want a relationship and phone calls and texts and late night visits.

Sometimes I just want to have sex and let it go at that. Some women act like they are entitled to the benefits of having a boyfriend/husband just because they open their legs from time to time. Why can't people just get that sometimes sex is enough?

Last edited by a moderator:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Or just leave Islam and come to Zinaland with me and my friends who happen to be ex-muslims too!
8057.jpg

"Momemto Mori"
Don't forget your death.
Have fun,
No limit.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Or just leave Islam and come to Zinaland with me and my friends who happen to be ex-muslims too!
8057.jpg

"Momemto Mori"
Don't forget your death.
Have fun,
No limit.

Leaving Islam must be your solution to everything, why u obsessed with Muslims and Islam, just accept your gaalnimo and move on and don't look back.

No need to mention Islam in each thread as Islam has nothing to do with this!:yacadiim::farole:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Leaving Islam must be your solution to everything, why u obsessed with Muslims and Islam, just accept your gaalnimo and move on and don't look back.

No need to mention Islam in each thread as Islam has nothing to do with this!:yacadiim::farole:

9652.jpg

8057.jpg

"Momemto Mori"
Don't forget your death.
Have fun,
No limit.
Even though you're a gaal I doubt you have ever had sex unless you payed for it and even that seems unlikely:mjlol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Even though you're a gaal I doubt you have ever had sex unless you payed for it and even that seems unlikely:mjlol:

Fucking , i was censored because of you.

You and your whole kind would be sold in Hargeysa by my family.
My uncle Abdurahman Borreh would sell your darkie ass and your low IQ. Fucking .

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Fucking ******, i was censored because of you.

My uncle Abdurahman Borreh would sell your darkie ass and your low IQ. Fucking ******.

I am glad they deleted that post:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Fucking ******, i was censored because of you.

My uncle Abdurahman Borreh would sell your darkie ass and your low IQ. Fucking ******.
What are you talking about sxb we are the smartest somalis in the world start eating fish regularly and then maybe in a couple of generations the iq of your offsprings will not be 68

Your crazy if an caadan dude isn't looking for sex from a girl he's dating. These people don't waste time like that. That's why they read while they shit

Do you know if he was a revert or not?

You really can't compare seeing people together out and about and a man admitting to zina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending