Just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
I think it's just you:cosbyhmm:

Since we're talking about wierd stuff, I sometimes get this strange feeling that I am reliving the exact moment that I am in at that time. It feels like I've been in this place and time before and I can also predict or already know what's gonna happen in the next 10-20 seconds:browtf::jaynerd:
It's a scary feeling wallahi, I sometimes wonder if I am an experiment gone wrong or something:pachah1:

Since we're talking about wierd stuff, I sometimes get this strange feeling that I am reliving the exact moment that I am in at that time. It feels like I've been in this place and time before and I can also tell/already know what's gonna happen in the next 10-20 seconds:browtf::jaynerd:
It's a scary feeling wallahi, I sometimes wonder if I am an experiment gone wrong or something:pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's called deja vu, I get it at least once a month but when I try predict what happens next I always get it wrong

Since we're talking about wierd stuff, I sometimes get this strange feeling that I am reliving the exact moment that I am in at that time. It feels like I've been in this place and time before and I can also predict or already know what's gonna happen in the next 10-20 seconds:browtf::jaynerd:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Deja vu.

We all have it. Scary moment

Same. I feel like i’m living in a stimulation sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts