Just lost my iphone x to Gun point robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.
America is a third world and i fucking hate !

I just left a swedish party/casual drinking in Brooklyn with a friend and all of a sudden 3 negroes jumped from a corner pointing a Gun on us and demanded our phones. Like wtf how poor are these subhuman monkeys.

Fucking third world america and i fucking Hate blacks!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I ain't taking the bait . If you just got robbed, you'd be in the station making your case, not on sspot you lying prick.

I ain't taking the bait . If you just got robbed, you'd be in the station making your case, not on sspot you lying prick.
I already wrote a statement with the police about 40 minutes ago dummy... gave a good description of one of the monkey things, hope they get hold of him

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I just left a swedish party/casual drinking in Brooklyn with a friend and all of a sudden 3 negroes jumped from a corner pointing a Gun on us and demanded our phones. Like wtf how poor are these subhuman monkeys.

Sad, you do realize most notorious gangs in NY city is in Brooklyn, right?

You should've known better not to go there.

Sad, you do realize most notorious gangs in NY city is in Brooklyn, right?

You should've known better not to go there.
Dude i knew and i avoided but i met some swedes at a restaurant and invited me for casual drinking then this shit happened im pissed off man

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Dude i knew and i avoided but i met some swedes at a restaurant and invited me for casual drinking then this shit happened im pissed off man

Never trust anyone when you know those areas are dangerous. Did you manage to report to the police after the incident?

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
I already wrote a statement with the police about 40 minutes ago dummy... gave a good description of one of the monkey things, hope they get hold of him
I hope they pommeled yo ass down to the ground. That's what your punk ass get drinking some nasty ass white ppl beer. They should've stripped you of your clothes too, and made you dance like a Saudi.
tenor.gif

I'm happy you had your ish repossessed you drunk.

Condolences OP, you must have been feeling pretty shit after the incident occurred. Next time call up a taxi while you’re inside, it is NY Brooklyn after all.

TooMacaan

VIP
"Lost" ...:pachah1:
Ah right, you mean, you submitted like a lil biiiatch & gave them your phone??!:gucciwhat: Wallaahi I'm so disgusted rn:vqbuyv0:Are you even a MALE?

You can always get another one. American ghettos are far worse than our suburban hoods.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
"Lost" ...:pachah1:
Ah right, you mean, you submitted like a lil biiiatch & gave them your phone??!:gucciwhat: Wallaahi I'm so disgusted rn:vqbuyv0:Are you even a MALE?

He was in Brooklyn doqonyo. Horta aren't you gaal as well? Help your fellow gaal instead of bashing them

TooMacaan

VIP
Do you think im tha stupid to risk my life for a phone by confronting 3 guys with guns?

Im not a dummy
Nahh g, it's always DEATH before dishonor.. But you're not a real man I guess, so you wouldn't know that:abuxyga:.

You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself; you might as well go through transition & become a xalimo BC your male card is revoked.. as far as I, and any other real men, are concerned.
He was in Brooklyn doqonyo. Horta aren't you gaal as well? Help your fellow gaal instead of bashing them
I don't give an ish where he was- real is real in any situation. You gotta be ready 24/7 ygm. Why you white knighting for him tho? Is it cause you'd do the same??:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

If you keep telling such nasty lies maybe god will actually have it happen to you ^_^ just saying there is a Somali saying for this but I forgot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts