JUST IN: Rulers of quarter of Mogadishu's chief intelligence officer confirms the betrayal of ONLF

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
You're glad that the supposed gov handed over a guy who has consistently risked his life to free your people. everything you say is garbage.

I commend you for your consistency in being a contrarian.

I literally get a warning every time I respond to the puntland crew

waraabe

Your superior
You mean the same donkeys doing their donkey dhaanto dance for their xabashi overlords? No they're fucking not.

The reason they say this is because of darodnimo. They literally left the religion to fight for xabashis in exchange for few shillings. They are all a ayan hirsi waiting to come out

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

JamalNFD

JAMAL
The qashin of NFD need to stay in their kikuyu lane within the nation of KENYA. Matutu mpatata hsmskshhs

And yes I am inconsistent on that front. :yloezpe:

Also you are inconsistent, why are you against puntland's succesionism AND somaliweyn when it comes to K5?
Lol chill out, We doing just fine. Faar better than than what galbed experienced

If Somalilanders are Muslim and all Somalis are Muslim then why do they want to secede from the rest of Somalia? Isn't somaliland disobeying Allah as the Quran says Muslims must not cause disunity amongst eachother and be united, hold firmly to the rope of Allah? Can you really call somaliland a Muslim state? What kind of Muslim state hates other Muslims? Ethiopia Christian don't even hate Somalis as much as somaliland does.

Here's a warsengeli sister may Allah be pleased with her may the most benevolent have mercy on her and raise her status both in this life and the next, amiin listen as she speaks about the horrendous atrocities carried out by somaliland SNM genocide they slaughtered wholesale warsengeli samaroon Ciise dhulbhante

Somalilanders care Muslim by there is no Muslim unity throughout Somalia.
You should seek help, your anti-isaaq-nimo might cause you an overdose bud.

Equating SL with habashi rapists. I've seen it all now.
he is deranged , thinking SL is non Muslim and Ethiopia is Muslim.
:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
A Muslim xabeshi is the same as a Isaac Muslim, doesn't Allah say all Muslims are the same?

No I don't hate Isaac but most Isaac are separatists am I wrong in saying that cause if so please do correct me.

Lastly to be blant I respect Isaac more than hawiye atleast Isaac have law order & governance whereas hawiye only know the law of the jungle forget about other hawiye uniting habar gidir alone can't come together to make a federal state just look at galgaduud there's three different administrations running that one region Galmudug, Al shabaab, ahulsunnah wal jamaca.

@Cadmus its been 26 years and hawiye have been leading Somalia for most of that time, Forget about the rest of Somalia, tell me what have hawiye got to show for it?

Today jigjiga is better than Mogadishu & hargaisa stop being bitter with the envy and jealousy can't you find it in your heart to be happy to the people of Ethiopia Somali region? just like @Mokillem you don't have a problem with Somalis in NFD sharing a government with Kenyans who are overwhelmingly Christian yet you look on with scorn any mention of Abdi Iley the president of Ethiopia Somali region & Ethiopians in general yet most xabeshi are Muslim.
I don't support Kenya as well, however Ethiopia is considerably worse.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalilanders care Muslim by there is no Muslim unity throughout Somalia.

he is deranged , thinking SL is non Muslim and Ethiopia is Muslim.
:chrisfreshhah:

Somaliland state hate other Somalis that's why they want to secede from Somalia not cause they love Somalis but they despise them.

Here's leaders from somaliland saying our enemies are garowe jigjiga kismayo and farmaajo

:yacadiim:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The guy is darod though? o_O

@Cognitivedissonance has no clue what he's talking about.

He thinks jigjiga is the land of milk and honey while the people there complain of this kinda thing.

http://ecadforum.com/2017/07/28/ethiopia-the-big-man-and-the-broken-people-of-jigjiga/
What about somaliland killing other Somalis while trying to steal their land? Is it ok cause it's Somalis killing Somalis why do you sound like a black lives matter activist? Aren't Somalis killing eachother in Somalia? Why would you want Somali region that's relatively peaceful compared to Somalia and also doing much better than Somali to come move in to the burning house called Somalia? Somaliland wants to secede most of Somalia is under the control of al shabaab why do you want to take them down with you? Xaasidnimoda Iska dhaaf they're doing great under Ethiopia that's why jigjiga today is more developed than Mogadishu and hargaisa masha Allah

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't support Kenya as well, however Ethiopia is considerably worse.
Why don't you support Kenyan Somalis? They're prospering under Kenya masha Allah

Do you know Somalis have high positions in the Kenyan government and much clout economically they're a force to be reckoned with within Kenya

waraabe

Your superior
The topic has been derailed by the punanis again :mjlol:

What sparked this was a simple question, why are punanis supporting farmaajo just now when they hated him before he handed over his long foot cousin :drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The topic has been derailed by the punanis again :mjlol:

What sparked this was a simple question, why are punanis supporting farmaajo just now when they hated him before he handed over his long foot cousin :drakelaugh:
Somalia federal government handed over a Ogaden terrorist over to the Ogaden leader of Isaac in the Somali region of Ethiopia

IMG_3965.PNG

:siilaanyolaugh:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What about somaliland killing other Somalis while trying to steal their land? Is it ok cause it's Somalis killing Somalis why do you sound like a black lives matter activist? Aren't Somalis killing eachother in Somalia? Why would you want Somali region that's relatively peaceful compared to Somalia and also doing much better than Somali to come move in to the burning house called Somalia? Somaliland wants to secede most of Somalia is under the control of al shabaab why do you want to take them down with you? Xaasidnimoda Iska dhaaf they're doing great under Ethiopia that's why jigjiga today is more developed than Mogadishu and hargaisa masha Allah

:damn:

Chill out.

There's a huge difference in trying to get the Ogaden back and your president and vice prez giving away Somalis as political prisoners.

shat does sl have to do with this?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:damn:

Chill out.

There's a huge difference in trying to get the Ogaden back and your president and vice prez giving away Somalis as political prisoners.

shat does sl have to do with this?
Are you slyly implying that the president of Somali region iley has no support amongst Somalis in Ethiopia's Somali region?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's you who's full of shit @John Michael Abdi iley is loved by his people that he's a president for peep this the president is praying amongst thousands of people in jigjiga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending