JUST IN: Rulers of quarter of Mogadishu's chief intelligence officer confirms the betrayal of ONLF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Today, the final nail on the coffin was struck. I am convinced that we are all incompatible and we are an easy pick for our enemies. May we all fight till eternity. May we rape, pillage, and subjugate one clan over the other, the stronger clan annihilate the smaller ones and may injustice reign throughout the land.
That would be great for me

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why would Allah bless kafir?

Have you no shame in taking the lords name in vain.

Negus , King of Ethiopia: Protector of the Earliest Muslim Emigrants

LETTER TO NEGUS, KING OF ETHIOPIA :

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

From Muhammad (peace be upon him) Prophet of Allah to Negus King of Ethiopia.

I praise Allah, except Whom there is none to be worshipped, who is the Ruler of the world. He is innocent and pure free from all blemishes, defects, flaws, or shortcomings). He gives refuge and sustains all.

I do admit that Isa (Jesus) (peace be upon him) son of Mariam (Mary), was the soul from Allah and His word (Order), he was infused to Mariam, who was clean and proof against evil. And Isa (peace be upon him) was born of Mariam. Allah created him from His soul and breath in the same manner as He created Adam (peace be upon him) with His own hand. I invite you towards Allah the One who has no associate. Believe in Him and join me in obedience to Him. Follow me and accept my prophethood because I am the Messenger of Allah. I have wished - you well in conveying the message of Allah in all sincerity. It is up you to accept my sympathetic advice. Extend the same invitation to your subjects. I am sending my cousin Jaffer (R.A.A.) with the other Muslims. When they reach you, treat them hospitably, by setting aside the vanity and pride of a ruler.

Peace be on him, who followed the right path.

Note: As mentioned earlier, after the Holy Prophet began to preach Islam, the Quraish became the bitterest enemies of Islam. In the beginning they taunted, teased and maltreated the Muslims. But by and by their opposition took the shape of tyranny. Their treatment of the Muslims, particularly of the poorer ones was so brutal, that they felt extremely unsafe in Mecca and feared annihilation at the hands of the Quraish. At that stage, (6th year before Hijri i.e. 614 A.D.) the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) allowed the Muslims to temporarily migrate to Ethiopia, as he expected a good treatment by the King of Ethiopia. The Muslims began to migrate to the neighboring country of Ethiopia. This continued till the famous Migration of the Holy Prophet, after which the migrants began to return to Medina The last caravan returned from Ethiopia in 7th Hijra - about 629 A.D. when the second Caravan went to Ethiopia, the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) addressed a letter to the King of Ethiopia.

The Quraish could not tolerate that the Muslims should live in peace even in Ethiopia. They sent a delegation to Negus and pointed out to him that the Muslims had a strange faith which was altogether new and requested that the Muslims should be sent back. The King concluded from the Muslims about their beliefs. On that occasion Jaffar (R.A.) made a very impressive speech, saying.

"They were an extremely ignorant and pagan nation who worshipped self-made idols. Debauchery, cruelty and eating the dead was their way of life, but Allah sent a Prophet (peace be upon him) who changed their lives altogether. He admonished them to worship Allah only and to regard Him as their Master. He preached to them always to be truthful; and not to misappropriate a trust, treat neighbors kindly, avoid bloodshed and all that Allah has prohibited. Worship Allah, the One observe fasts and pay Zakat. This was the crime, for which their countrymen forced them to leave their hearths and homes and they had to take refuge in Ethiopia."

The King of Ethiopia was highly moved by the speech and clearly announced that he would not allow such pious people to be tyrannized.

The Muslims, thereafter, always had a deep regard for Ethiopia and never did they think of attacking that country. They conquered big countries like Iran, but never touched the neighboring Ethiopia.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 217:

Narrated Jabir:

When Negus died, the Prophet said, "Today a pious man has died. So get up and offer the funeral prayer for your brother Ashama

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 218:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah Al-Ansari:

Allah's Apostle led the funeral prayer for the Negus and made us stand in rows behind him and I was in the second or third row.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 219:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

The Prophet offered the funeral prayer for Ashama, the Negus, with four Takbir.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 220:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

that Allah's Apostle informed them (i.e. his companions) of the death of Negus, the king of Ethiopia, on the very day on which the latter died, and said, "Ask Allah's Forgiveness for your brother" Abu Huraira further said, "Allah's Apostle made them (i.e. the Muslims) stand in rows at the Musalla (i.e. praying place) and led the funeral prayer for the Negus and said four Takbir."

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah bless Ethiopia may Allah protect Ethiopia @Mokillem half of Ethiopia population are Muslims stop making takfir on Muslims you racist bastard how are you going to call the leader of the Somali region of Ethiopia Abdi iley a gaal you khawrij scum

May Allah bless Ethiopia may Allah protect Ethiopia @Mokillem half of Ethiopia population are Muslims stop making takfir on Muslims you racist bastard how are you going to call the leader of the Somali region of Ethiopia Abdi iley a gaal you khawrij scum
70% of Ethiopia are Christian , the leaders are Christian and Muslims are persecuted often.

Let not the believers take the disbelievers as Auliya (supporters, helpers, etc.) instead of the believers, and whoever does that will never be helped by God in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them. And God warns you against Himself (His Punishment), and to God is the final return. Qur’an 3:28

Ethiopians oppress Somalis and have denied us our rights.

060.008 God forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith
nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God
loves those who are just.

060.009 God only forbids you, with regard to those who fight you for (your) Faith,
and drive you out of your homes, and support (others) in driving you out, from
turning to them (for friendship and protection). It is such as turn to them (in these
circumstances), that do wrong.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
70% of Ethiopia are Christian , the leaders are Christian and Muslims are persecuted often.

Let not the believers take the disbelievers as Auliya (supporters, helpers, etc.) instead of the believers, and whoever does that will never be helped by God in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them. And God warns you against Himself (His Punishment), and to God is the final return. Qur’an 3:28

Ethiopians oppress Somalis and have denied us our rights.

060.008 God forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith
nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God
loves those who are just.

060.009 God only forbids you, with regard to those who fight you for (your) Faith,
and drive you out of your homes, and support (others) in driving you out, from
turning to them (for friendship and protection). It is such as turn to them (in these
circumstances), that do wrong.
Are you saying abdi iley is a gaal? The leader of the Somali region of the federal government of Ethiopia?
IMG_3965.PNG

The only people persecuting warsengeli is Isaac not Ethiopia last time I checked Ogaden in NFD are sharing the government with other Kenyans likewise many Ogaden support abdi iley the president of the Somali region of Ethiopia federal state.

Masha Allah abdi iley is doing many positive things for his people look at jigjiga it's much better than xamar or hargaisa masha Allah may Allah continue to bless them and may Allah protect Abdi iley from the evil eye amiin

MASHA ALLAH :lawd:

Are you saying abdi iley is a gaal? The leader of the Somali region of the federal government of Ethiopia?
View attachment 28670

The only people persecuting warsengeli is Isaac not Ethiopia last time I checked Ogaden in NFD are sharing the government with other Kenyans likewise many Ogaden support abdi iley the president of the Somali region of Ethiopia federal state.

Masha Allah abdi iley is doing many positive things for his people look at jigjiga it's much better than xamar or hargaisa masha Allah may Allah continue to bless them and may Allah protect Abdi iley from the evil eye amiin

MASHA ALLAH :lawd:

Abdi iley works for Ethiopian government and kills people without justice and regularly supports rape of people.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

Abdi iley works for Ethiopian government and kills people without justice and regularly supports rape of people.
Mokillem whats that on you avi bro? Looks like a X-ray of someone going balls deep

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

And hold fast, all together, by the rope which God (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude God’s favor on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren;and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire,and He saved you from it. Thus doth God make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided(The Glorious Quran 3:103)

Quran states

Obey Allah and His Messenger (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and do not quarrel among yourselves lest you lose heart and your momentum disappear. And be steadfast. Allah is with the steadfast. (8:46)

SOMALILAND CLEARLY HATE OTHER MUSLIMS OTHERWISE WHY WOULD THEY KILL OTHER MUSLIMS WHILE STEALING THEIR LAND & DECLARING SECESSION FROM OTHER MUSLIMS?

Warsengeli support somaliland which is just oppressive as Ethiopia if not more it hate other Somalis Muslims based on their tribes and it's a tribal state who oppress other tribes including warsengeli.

Last edited:

Warsengeli support somaliland which is just oppressive as Ethiopia if not more it hate other Somalis Muslims based on their tribes and it's a tribal state who oppress other tribes including warsengeli.

I don't support somaliland, on judgement day qabil won't bring you avail.
On the Day a man will flee from his brother

And his mother and his father

And his wife and his children,
80:34-36 Quran

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't support somaliland, on judgement day qabil won't bring you avail.
On the Day a man will flee from his brother

And his mother and his father

And his wife and his children,
80:34-36 Quran

You're hypocrite you clearly condemn & despise Ethiopians who are 65% Muslims yet you don't condemn the tribal gaal state of somaliland Who despise other Muslims based on them bein "Somali" personally a Isaac Muslim is the same as a xabesh.

You're hypocrite you clearly condemn & despise Ethiopians who are 65% Muslims yet you don't condemn the tribal gaal state of somaliland Who despise other Muslims based on them bein "Somali" personally a Isaac Muslim is the same as a xabesh.
70% of Ethiopia is Christian , somaliland is completely Muslim however it still is transgressing and therefore I don't support it. Isaac Muslim are my Somali Muslim brothers.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
70% of Ethiopia is Christian , somaliland is completely Muslim however it still is transgressing and therefore I don't support it. Isaac Muslim are my Somali Muslim brothers.
If Somalilanders are Muslim and all Somalis are Muslim then why do they want to secede from the rest of Somalia? Isn't somaliland disobeying Allah as the Quran says Muslims must not cause disunity amongst eachother and be united, hold firmly to the rope of Allah? Can you really call somaliland a Muslim state? What kind of Muslim state hates other Muslims? Ethiopia Christian don't even hate Somalis as much as somaliland does.

Here's a warsengeli sister may Allah be pleased with her may the most benevolent have mercy on her and raise her status both in this life and the next, amiin listen as she speaks about the horrendous atrocities carried out by somaliland SNM genocide they slaughtered wholesale warsengeli samaroon Ciise dhulbhante

If Somalilanders are Muslim and all Somalis are Muslim then why do they want to secede from the rest of Somalia? Isn't somaliland disobeying Allah as the Quran says Muslims must not cause disunity amongst eachother and be united, hold firmly to the rope of Allah? Can you really call somaliland a Muslim state? What kind of Muslim state hates other Muslims? Ethiopia Christian don't even hate Somalis as much as somaliland does.

Here's a warsengeli sister may Allah be pleased with her may the most benevolent have mercy on her and raise her status both in this life and the next, amiin listen as she speaks about the horrendous atrocities carried out by somaliland SNM genocide they slaughtered wholesale warsengeli samaroon Ciise dhulbhante

You should seek help, your anti-isaaq-nimo might cause you an overdose bud.

Equating SL with habashi rapists. I've seen it all now.

Lol 67% -70% of Ethiopia is Christian. 3 of the largest Ethiopian groups are predominantly Christian. The only majority Muslim groups are afar and Somali.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol 67% -70% of Ethiopia is Christian. 3 of the largest Ethiopian groups are predominantly Christian. The only majority Muslim groups are afar and Somali.
Christians are the minority in Ethiopia and Eritrea I know many xabesha Muslims in London & just cause the Christians run the government so they put this propaganda out there bless the Christian-Judeo world has always supported the Christian over the Muslim Ethiopians.

Christians are the minority in Ethiopia and Eritrea I know many xabesha Muslims in London & just cause the Christians run the government so they put this propaganda out there bless the Christian-Judeo world has always supported the Christian over the Muslim Ethiopians.
You're an idiot if you believe that, we have something called a census every 10 years. If you go throughout Ethiopia, you can easily tell it's a Christian country. The reason why people think oromos are Muslim is because the Christians who make up all of central Ethiopia, half of arsi, and western Ethiopia have mostly amharic names. 90% of Amharas are Christian, 99.9% of tigru are Christian. The people of gambela, south nations are also predominately Christian. It's undeniable.

Eritrea on the hand is closer, but 55-60% of the population is Tigrinya and they are 95% Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.