JUST IN: Rulers of quarter of Mogadishu's chief intelligence officer confirms the betrayal of ONLF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I support abdi iley
IMG_3965.PNG
masha Allah ruuntii waa wax lugu farxo I'm glad president farmaajo has handed over the terrorist.

Last edited:
Not an ounce of dhig between them. This means a simple protester from somaliyada galbeed cant even move away to a Somali gobol in Somalia without being handed back at a moments notice. When it comes to ethiopia Somali leaders don't have an ounce rebellious traits. Its almost like they are programmed

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
ONLF is a terrorist organization. Why would they expect any loyalty from the Somali government?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
ONLF is a terrorist organization. Why would they expect any loyalty from the Somali government?

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::kanyehmm::kanyehmm: oo kaalay! why were people insulting Somaliland for cooperating with Ethiopia.

Waar eedadiin u sheegee accept the fact that we are all the B of Ethiopia...No effing doubt abt...

come to terms with being a female of Ethiopia

Duchess

VIP
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::kanyehmm::kanyehmm: oo kaalay! why were people insulting Somaliland for cooperating with Ethiopia.

Waar eedadiin u sheegee accept the fact that we are all the B of Ethiopia...No effing doubt abt...

come to terms with being a female of Ethiopia

You will have to ask those people. The ONLF is a terrorist organization and their members should not find safety in Somalia.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You will have to ask those people. The ONLF is a terrorist organization and their members should not find safety in Somalia.

Can we acknowledge that, as Somalis, that we are all the B of Ethiopia. Lets not be delusional about it.

Duchess

VIP
Can we acknowledge that, as Somalis, that we are all the B of Ethiopia. Lets not be delusional about it.

DDSI is doing great. Your emotions will lead you down a path to anarchy and lack of development. You can support all the terrorists in the world but pragmatic folks such as myself will always side with what's sensible. Farmaajo, NISA, Kheyre or whoever was behind this move should be thanked.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
DDSI is doing great. Your emotions will lead you down a path to anarchy and lack of development. You can support all the terrorists in the world but pragmatic folks such as myself will always side with what's sensible. Farmaajo, NISA, Kheyre or whoever was behind this move should be thanked.

I, Menace, illegal father father of @AbdiJew, forfeit my allegiance to greater Somalia and one Somalia notion. I therefore advocate for the breakup of the former Democratic Republic of Somalia into 45 pieces. Pieces based on clans and sub clans if need be.

Meesha ha lagu kala tago:camby:

Duchess

VIP
I, Menace, illegal father father of @AbdiJew, forfeit my allegiance to greater Somalia and one Somalia notion. I therefore advocate for the breakup of the former Democratic Republic of Somalia into 45 pieces. Pieces based on clans and sub clans if need be.

Meesha ha lagu kala tago:camby:

Boowe, I already knew you were a secessionist. I thought you were prepared to pretend like you cared about the old terrorist for a bit longer. Why are you giving up on your topic?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Boowe, I already knew you were a secessionist. I thought you were pretend like you cared about the old terrorist for a bit longer. Why are you giving up on your topic?

Today, the final nail on the coffin was struck. I am convinced that we are all incompatible and we are an easy pick for our enemies. May we all fight till eternity. May we rape, pillage, and subjugate one clan over the other, the stronger clan annihilate the smaller ones and may injustice reign throughout the land.

Duchess

VIP
Today, the final nail on the coffin was struck. I am convinced that we are all incompatible and we are an easy pick for our enemies. May we all fight till eternity. May we rape, pillage, and subjugate one clan over the other, the stronger clan annihilate the smaller ones and may injustice reign throughout the land.

:jaynerd:

Disgusting sentiment.

It's as if you can't see the wood for the trees.

World

VIP
ONLF is not designated as a terrorist organization by the UN or the United States, or in fact any country other than third world Ethiopia.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:liberaltears:

May Allah bless Ethiopia and abdi iley amiin yaa rabb:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts