JUST IN: 72% Of Americans Polled By Harvard-Harris Support Israel Proceeding With An Operation In Rafah!

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
The zionist shape and control the opinions of the occupied Americans. They have an Israel agenda they are forcing down the throats of the occupied americans. Even though in my personal opinion I don't consider it holy at all. There is nothing blessed or holy about this Israel that's not divine but man made by guns and genocide.

The zionist shape and control the opinions of the occupied Americans. They have an Israel agenda they are forcing down the throats of the occupied americans. Even though in my personal opinion I don't consider it holy at all. There is nothing blessed or holy about this Israel that's not divine but man made by guns and violence.
FINALLY SOMEONE WITH THE SAME OPINION AS ME T-T!! There is nothing holy about Killing innocent kids and children because you are "Defending yourself from Hamas".With that excuse soldiers rape Palestinian woman then kill them afterwards mocking them and harassing them and when some people are injured like BOMBED and go to the hospital they bomb hospitals as well.it's actually sad to be known as a "Israeli" after what your country did.are not "holy" as they say it is.

Trending