JUST HAPPENING A: DABZ RELEASED! SL DEPORTED HIM.nigga went live in the plane but waited tell it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He waited till the plane started moving before he started cussing :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I done told you guys that Dabz will sue Muuse Biixi with the Atlanta based Center for Torture

Dabz took his son out of the country with him and says " my son won't be slapped my Issaq, he is coming with me ....my daughter is already laying with the enemy ( married to them ). She can stay back "

The legend has threatened a war of annihilation on Muuse Bixi. Bans him from his country, the US.

This nigga intends to sue hjm with a legal advocacy that advocates for those tortured overseas

Last edited:
S/L notified FBI & CIA about Dabcasar's membership in al-kabab. Dab will be arrested on arrival in the US. :siilaanyosmile:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Im glad dabcasar is free and once again breathing free air, I hope he recognizes his issaq friends that have helped free him from jail, please do not insult a whole clan, this will create a ripple effect online as we have seen past few days :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He waited till the plane started moving before he started cussing :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I done told you guys that Dabz will sue Muuse Biixi with the Atlanta based Center for Torture

Dabz took his son out of the country with him and says " my son won't be slapped my Issaq, he is coming with me ....my daughter is already laying with the enemy ( married to them ). She can stay back "

The legend has threatened a war of annihilation on Muuse Bixi. Bans him from his country, the US.

This nigga intends to sue hjm with a legal advocacy that advocates for those tortured overseas
His daughter is not married to Isaaq, his daughter is married to a darood man.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His daughter is not married to Isaaq, his daughter is married to a darood man.

Indeeed ! You are well informed cause someone told me that today.

His ex wife, mother of these kids is very much respected, ultra religious and a Hargeisa theologian lady of LeelKase extraction. I was also informed that (informants are her neighbors in Hargeisa) can't stand Dabz and things of him as a madman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending