Just got my license

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats!!!!!!! It really is a necessary skill in life imo.

But, LOL @ most driving at 17-18. I'm 22 and I don't drive, and neither do any of my friends. I plan on learning how to drive this fall. I have to be the 1st in my squad to get a license.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I remember in Ohio (idk if this also applies to ops state) 19 is old asf and you’ll even see 15 year olds driving if they have a guardian with them and take the full drivers license test right away at 16. That’s how it’s done in the midwest if you go to the south where @Jerome in the house lives you can get your permit at 14 correct me if I’m wrong. Ontario on the other hand you can only get your G1 at 16 (Pretty much you passed the writing test but you can’t drive) and then get your G2 at 17 because you have to wait a year and even then you can’t drive on highways (anywhere else is ok) with your G2 so you have to wait until your 18 to get your G which is a full drivers license. So 19 is actually a good age in Ontario

I personally got my full drivers license at 21. I probably could’ve had it by 18 but the test was too much money for me lol

Last edited:
I remember in Ohio (idk if this also applies to ops state) 19 is old asf and you’ll even see 15 year olds driving if they have a guardian with them and take the full drivers license test right away at 16. That’s how it’s done in the midwest if you go to the south where @Jerome in the house lives you can get your permit at 14 correct me if I’m wrong. Ontario on the other hand you can only get your G1 at 16 (Pretty much you passed the writing test but you can’t drive) and then get your G2 at 17 because you have to wait a year and even then you can’t drive on highways (anywhere else is ok) with your G2 so you have to wait until your 18 to get your G which is a full drivers license. So 19 is actually a good age in Ontario

I personally got my full drivers license at 21. I probably could’ve had it by 18 but the test was too much money for me lol
Same in the UK, you can drive with guardian in passenger seat at 16 as long as they have 3 years driving experience and less than 6 points on licence,drive within your city at 17 and then drive unrestricted at 18 as at 17, you can't drive in motorways or highways

Congrats.

Random license story

At my first learners theory test attempt i was offered by the lady if i wanted take a motorbike theory test for free so i said sure why not, it was if i rememeber correctly about 5-10 additional questions to the car theory questions. I failed my car theory but passed the motorbike one i never studied for but i couldnt get my bike license until i passed my car - passed the car test 2nd time and thats how i got into motorbikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending