Just Got In From Crashing A Nikah......

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Once in a blue moon, I like to go on a prowl. Usually on a Saturday, when bored out of my breasts, I'll pull up to known banquet halls and simply crash a nikah ceremony, passing myself off as one of the invitees, for that succulent baris iyo hilib and to banter with odays.

Being the only Somali biker in the UK (I'm guessing am the only one, as I've yet to encounter one in my 14 years of riding), the bike affords me a great deal of respect and wonder amongst Somalis...hence why no one questions who I am or what I'm doing there. Kkkk on many occasions I've had odays, offering me round for dinner to meet their daughters.

It been three years since last crashing a nikah, so I thought I'd go about looking for one...and sure enough within the hour, found one being held in North London.

What I like to do is, rev the bike really loudly to signify my entrance and park right next to the main entrance....for the one and only Arma is in the building. You'd think, I'd sit at the back, keeping a low profile, not me, saxiib, I sit front and centre.

From what I gathered, it was a reer Waqoyi boy and gal having a nikah, figured as much from the many Waqoyi accents around me. Even at a nikah, odays will still be talking about Somali politics.....kkkk I wonder what they would think of a faqash, who's a distant relative to General Morgan, amongst their rank kkkk.

All in all, it was a 10/10 nikah. The atmosphere was great, the food was to die for, and the groom had a mehr of only 1k, for the gal sure does love him, Masha'Allah. May he treat her right in his duty as husband and have a long lasting marriage, In Sha Allah.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Lonely night so we're writing wattpad stories, are we? I love you, adeer. You are loved. You're not alone. You matter. I want you to know that.

chicago fire of course GIF by NBC

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Lonely night so we're writing fanfiction, are we? I love you, adeer. You are loved. You're not alone. You matter. I want you to know that.

chicago fire of course GIF by NBC

You should come join me next time, we'll be the Somali Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson.

7685211f-453c-4e78-8ef0-2fe0deebe454-i_b0_wedding_badsummer_29.jpeg

Once in a blue moon, I like to go on a prowl. Usually on a Saturday, when bored out of my breasts, I'll pull up to known banquet halls and simply crash a nikah ceremony, passing myself off as one of the invitees, for that succulent baris iyo hilib and to banter with odays.

Being the only Somali biker in the UK (I'm guessing am the only one, as I've yet to encounter one in my 14 years of riding), the bike affords me a great deal of respect and wonder amongst Somalis...hence why no one questions who I am or what I'm doing there. Kkkk on many occasions I've had odays, offering me round for dinner to meet their daughters.

It been three years since last crashing a nikah, so I thought I'd go about looking for one...and sure enough within the hour, found one being held in North London.

What I like to do is, rev the bike really loudly to signify my entrance and park right next to the main entrance....for the one and only Arma is in the building. You'd think, I'd sit at the back, keeping a low profile, not me, saxiib, I sit front and centre.

From what I gathered, it was a reer Waqoyi boy and gal having a nikah, figured as much from the many Waqoyi accents around me. Even at a nikah, odays will still be talking about Somali politics.....kkkk I wonder what they would think of a faqash, who's a distant relative to General Morgan, amongst their rank kkkk.

All in all, it was a 10/10 nikah. The atmosphere was great, the food was to die for, and the groom had a mehr of only 1k, for the gal sure does love him, Masha'Allah. May he treat her right in his duty as husband and have a long lasting marriage, In Sha Allah.
I used to ride a ped back in my sixth form and uni days delivering pizza would you consider me a fellow biker? :westbrookswag:

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي

My Somali neighbour has a motor bike, its not that special

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
How do you even ride in london the roads are so small do you stop every 25th second or
:hmm: :hmm:
When I visited there a couple years ago I was genuinely suprised, no wonder alotta folks take public transit. America is like an open space filled with roads, lol. Big culture shock.

When I visited there a couple years ago I was genuinely suprised, no wonder alotta folks take public transit. America is like an open space filled with roads, lol. Big culture shock.
Bro their houses are even tiny no wonder the somalis there is short and all the people hate each other