Just found out that my wife's brother is flying to Xamar on Monday

His plan is to look for business opportunities there but I thought he was waiting to AFTER the election but he has booked a ticket and is flying out on monday.

Him and his father - a well versed older man and a veteran from the 1977 war - where supposed to go together but when my wife called him and asked if he was going with her brother, her dad was like:

No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

"NOPE! waiting to after the election when things hopefully has calmed down."

The brother has lived most of his life in qurbaha his somali is not that good but he has been in Mogadisho not that long ago.

Should I be worried? I know I should be worried but how much should I be worried?

Last edited:
I bet you are enjoying the popcorn as Somalia is about to disintegrate while waiting for ictiraaf :dabcasar:

Why do you guys always think that or say bullsh*t like that.

The only people in the world who would be daacad and want the best for Somalia is Somaliland but you guys decided to push us away and ignore us and point fingers instead and take in every other guy who is there to exploit you.

Why do you guys always think that or say bullsh*t like that.

The only people in the world who would be daacad and want the best for Somalia is Somaliland but you guys decided to push us away and ignore us and point fingers instead and take in every other guy who is there to exploit you.
No body pushed you away, all of Somalia went through a tough time but you guys always act like an angry dhocil who got violated.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Hahahaha no cousins here... :pachah1:
I doubt that you would go there right now..
:stopit: your the one that insinuated they were from your mothers side but ooookay.

Of course I would. Millions are living there safe and without any worries what makes your brother in law or any diaspora special? You put bad energy out there it'll come back to bite you.

Your old enough to know not to take the media too seriously.

:stopit: your the one that insinuated they were from your mothers side but ooookay.

Of course I would. Millions are living there safe and without any worries what makes your brother in law or any diaspora special? You put bad energy out there it'll come back to bite you.

Your old enough to know not to take the media too seriously.

You misunderstood, what I meant is if one adeers not caring for ones abtis if you go a generation back, the guy is abti to my kid, he his not a stranger.

Wallahi the discouraging thing is that there is no accountability when it comes certain crimes. The bad energy is there not from me, to denied that is not being realistic - at the end of the when the day comes it doesn't matter where you.