Just found out Krillin from Dragon Ball Z is a khanis

Farm

VIP
He gave Master Roshi this magazine. I feel bad for Android 18 she married a khanis.
y1uZ2Knl9dBEwv9qQMnRKPc5FrfLw0odi9Wks0s1Zdw.png

Also Why do they put these subliminal messages in kid shows?
:mindblown:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
if hes gay he would've sued the writers for homophobia for killing him off dozens of times

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Android 18 always wore the pants in the relationship, she is 100x stronger than that punk Krillin :pachah1:

Farm

VIP
Krillin is a day 1 OG and managed to pull Android 18, put some respekt on his name bro
View attachment 123236

Yamcha is a bïtch tho

Yamcha was only relevant in Dragon Ball and then he got violated in DBZ. No one even cared when he died since he died every other episode :damn: . Characters like Launch who disappeared and who were never heard of again had a better fate.

Yamcha was only relevant in Dragon Ball and then he got violated in DBZ. No one even cared when he died since he died every other episode :damn: . Characters like Launch who disappeared and who were never heard of again had a better fate.
Vegeta is the reason he died and he stole Yamcha's girl (Bulma), that's a fat L, he's is also the only person to be killed by a Saibaman :russ:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Let's be honest tho Krillin could solo Gon Saitama Naruto Luffy Natsu Edward Ichigo and Erin he would still win DBZ niggas are just too OP :whew:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's supposed to be a kids show but Toriyama didn't give a shit back in the Dragon Ball days.

In episode 2 or 3, Bulma stripped for Master Roshi so he could give her his Dragon Ball. Wallahi, I'm not making this up. Just Google "Bulma flashes Master Roshi" (you only see her futo but she shows everything).
:damn:

Trending

Latest posts