Just found out Fahad Yasiin is my meternal nephew by abtirsi.

Oh please. Who told you that? Thesse people are Midgaan and do not live in Somalia. They are found in Ethiopia. Sometimes they like to claim sheikhaal to get acceptance and respect within society.
Stop waffling around midgaan do live in Somali territories and they're artisans who make useful tools for Geeljire or Aji clans

Stop waffling around midgaan do live in Somali territories and they're artisans who make useful tools for Geeljire or Aji clans

I just wanted to point out that reer aw Hassan are not Sheikhaal but servants of Sheikhaal. Hawiye tolerated them but we won't any more. They sided with our enemy.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
4.5 bro. He could've easily done the same for anyone but his clan is what limits him according to this destructive clan politics. Why do you think Al shabab have support from these clans?
Sad state of affairs. When we get rid of 4.5 and everyone has a stake in the country maybe we can progress. Tragic how we now view Fahad Yassin given everything I see from him is completely the opposite before his support to Farmaajo. A guy like him should feel that he has a stake in our future governments. Not feel like with Farmaajo gone well go back to business as usual, ie no 1M1V, 4.5 here to stay and H+D supremacy.

Sad state of affairs. When we get rid of 4.5 and everyone has a stake in the country maybe we can progress. Tragic how we now view Fahad Yassin given everything I see from him is completely the opposite before his support to Farmaajo. A guy like him should feel that he has a stake in our future governments. Not feel like with Farmaajo gone well go back to business as usual, ie no 1M1V, 4.5 here to stay and H+D supremacy.
I agree that’s why the only way Farmaajo can be defeated peacefully is in an inclusive manner. That’s why Sheikh Shariif and Hassan Ali Khaire are more popular than Abdirahman Abdishakur who constantly mentions clan dynamics and clan “based society” Phrases.

So your abti is a terrorist and your nephew twice removed is a terrorist wannabe?
Stay in the west lest you decide to continue the family business.

Trending

Latest posts