Just found my dad passed away on my birthday

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I just found out yesterday from my godfather. Me and my sister are his only relatives in America. He donated his organs and he’ll be cremated so he can return to the earth. I wish I could of made up with him . My father had a hard time reaching out to his family because he felt ashamed of not being Muslim. I don’t know how to feel

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Raajioon.

May Allah SWT strengthen the hearts of you and your family in this tough time.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
AUN RIP. it’s never easy to lose a parent please accept my deepest condolences. Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you grieve.:i83dwbv:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Aun. May you have a easy time while you get over this loss.

This is why you should share your pain with family. Perhaps they wanted to help him and set his mind right. Maybe they could have helped him through his hardship.

I hope you reach out to them and try to work things out like he would have wanted.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I just found out yesterday from my godfather. Me and my sister are his only relatives in America. He donated his organs and he’ll be cremated so he can return to the earth. I wish I could of made up with him . My father had a hard time reaching out to his family because he felt ashamed of not being Muslim. I don’t know how to feel
May Allah forgive him and may he rest in peace.

Don’t be hard on yourself.

All my prayers are to you and your family. Losing a parent is a difficult event. Don't let it get you down, your father would like to see you continue to move forward and become the best person you can be and make him proud of you.

ALLAH UU NAHARISTO
1480546095-risitas-moine2.png

My sincere condoleance,
1470494388-risitas310.png

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
It’s hard to talk to my family because most of them hate my dad. I know he wasn’t perfect but he taught me a lot of things . It’s hypocritical because most of my aunts’ sons are married to BT-3000s but they always forgive them. I hate that “And even as a crack fiend, mama. You always was a black queen” mentality in the black American community. I’m suppose to forgive my mother but f*ck dad....

Trending