Just for fun I talked to my Xildhibaan uncle got a Somaliland ID Card last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah they tried to make me pay 60 just made a call
In the motherland everything works as long as you have connections, I dream of going to all corners not just in Puntland but also Whotuville, Kampala, B00nland, NorthernNorthEast Kenya and Ethiopias South East Maay Maay nation

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nobody needs your water we get enough liquid from tuna girls siil
Wallahi no pointing engaging with langaab esp these tunas who have no real city but tuloos so they come to our cities of course and talk hard on the internet anonymously. Oh wow mans so brave :heh:

The inferiority complex is real my guy

Wallahi no pointing engaging with langaab esp these tunas who have no real city but tuloos so they come to our cities of course and talk hard on the internet anonymously. Oh wow mans so brave :heh:

Nigga what cities you mean they're all glorified village they're fourth world villages

A fucking tuna talking to their superior is like native Americans trying to boss around white Americans. Shit don’t work like that they need to understand their langaabness

Nigga do I look like I give a f*ck about Africa to you I'm going to exploit your poor women and pay them my semen

YOOoOo I just realized you’re one of those LGBTQP niggas ! I knew your ass was projecting but you always trying very hard to not sound like the pre pubescent virgin homosexual that you are! It’s okay Somalispot is all inclusive ! We won’t discriminate against you because of your sexual orientation

gayesia is nothing more then a refugee camp were its youth are fleeing in the tens of thousands to libya to get whipped..why in allahs creation would we go there if the youth themselves despise their own camp:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts