Just discovered that Saudi Arabia outlawed slavery just in 1962

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's your point?! Arabs are evil because they outlawed slavery 90 years later than Western countries?!
Those same Western countries enslaved and robbed the entire planet.

You're an absolute tool wlhi :faysalwtf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you trying to säy Arabs in general are good people? I live among them and they are hated every where they go unless u have a soft spot för them

Look at the bootyclappers bootyclapping Ayrabs slave masters. No shame. Many of their cousins are enslaved and held hostage today by the Libyans while being raped and abused. But no, they are talking ill of the West who gave them a second chance at life. You could have been child soldiers sniffing glue and addicted to khat. The West has to stop being so stupid. They have to develop black hearts.

Who do you think started all of this mess? When have the arabs ever colonized us, destroyed the basic fabric of your society, attempted to force indoctrinate us, split our people into 5 parts, give 1/3 of our people to ajnabi to be ruled over, etc, etc.

Reading garbage like this makes me understand why cadaans were able to over take us. You lot don't even have the ability to analyze the root cause of problems, let alone solve them.

You're blaming all arabs for africans willingly undergoing tahriib to the white man's land via the unstable and corrupt land of libya and being caught by thieves and criminals? Why do you think they needed to leave their land in the first place - because white people destroyed it.

Cadaan people destroyed the social framework of the society your ancestors lived in, when the fruits of their efforts (dictatorship, mass famine, civil war) occurred, they held you in refugee centers - watching you beg, they then gave you asylum, tossed you into government housing and began indoctrinating the children to adhere to the west's ideology, and now you're grateful?

Arabs have done more for us than white people have. They gave us Islam and left us alone. They didn't conquer us, didn't try to colonize us, didn't take our children, didn't give our people and land away to be subjugated by ajnabis, etc, etc.

@Asli keep bootyclapping to your slave master. There's dozens of videos like this on YouTube, and hundreds who faced the same treatment, including many who had large concrete blocks ontop of them. You don't deserve Western kindness.

African and somali men today are weak allowing their females to work as maids and slaves for arabs and cadaan.

Shameful

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Are you trying to säy Arabs in general are good people? I live among them and they are hated every where they go unless u have a soft spot för them
The current Arabs are evil but White people have done worse things than Arabs or any other ethnicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending