Just discovered that Saudi Arabia outlawed slavery just in 1962

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
You have no one to love you so you come onto online forums seeking validation. You want attention that no one can give you in real life. You have major anxiety which resulted in making up stories and imagination to fulfill your voids. You get a rise in dopamine when someone responds to you, you love when people reply to you. You are distanced from anyone in real life and became an outcast. I took psychology lessons and when I study you, I’m able to read into you. Seems like you have an issue whether it’s severe anxiety or just attention seeking, you need a therapist. Somalispot will not help your problems, stop latching onto it.
I am both Majoring psychology and biology, and what you said is nonsense. Psychology is a study which needs high level of education before evaluating others. I am both more stable and more knowledgeable in sciences and arts than you could ever be. Sit somewhere dhociil .

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I am both Majoring psychology and biology, and what you said is nonsense. Psychology is a study which needs high level of education before evaluating others. I am both more stable and more knowledgeable in sciences and arts than you could ever be. Sit somewhere dhociil .
Sure. The major seems like it worked well enough since you can’t diagnose yourself. Hell even @DR OSMAN ’s YouTube degree can figure you out in less than a minute. you are only 19, dont attach onto people online that cannot help you. Seek professional help

Warya, why are you so willing to address post that are all fluff, and have a hard time reply to my concise and direct questions and remarks about specific issues. :mjpls:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Warya, why are you so willing to address post that are all fluff, and have a hard time reply to my concise and direct questions and remarks about specific issues. :mjpls:
Like I said, he cannot debate for shit. He makes a thread, people refute him, he runs away, someone talks about him, he comes back in like a cheetah. He would rather get in a petty argument because again, like I said, he seeks attention desperately.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Nigga, Israel did not force people to be sterilized. I already addressed your points and even linked an article debunking it. :gucciwhat:

Like I said, he cannot debate for shit. He makes a thread, people refute him, he runs away, someone talks about him, he comes back in like a cheetah. He would rather get in a petty argument because again, like I said, he seeks attention desperately.

I guess Abigail put away the strap on so he needs a different type of stimuli :lolbron:

I just wanted to say HI after reading a strap on coming from your delightful, erudite finger tip typing. :(
16XU.gif

Look at the bootyclappers bootyclapping Ayrabs slave masters. No shame. Many of their cousins are enslaved and held hostage today by the Libyans while being raped and abused. But no, they are talking ill of the West who gave them a second chance at life. You could have been child soldiers sniffing glue and addicted to khat. The West has to stop being so stupid. They have to develop black hearts.

just discovered that:

saudi arabia outlawed slavery just in 1962
oman outlawed slavery in 1970
qatar outlawed in 1952
yemen in 1962
mauratania in 2007

mind you they were pressured by the British, and they still practice it today through the maids and poor south Asian labors.
THATS not news, they were forced bu the brits :deadmanny: if you around soudi and ask if Slavery is moral thing. Yep u guessed it

@Asli keep bootyclapping to your slave master. There's dozens of videos like this on YouTube, and hundreds who faced the same treatment, including many who had large concrete blocks ontop of them. You don't deserve Western kindness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending