Just discovered that Saudi Arabia outlawed slavery just in 1962

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
here is the verse 4:24 @Revolutionary and @486th President

"Also ˹forbidden are˺ married women—except ˹female˺ captives in your possession.1 This is Allah’s commandment to you. Lawful to you are all beyond these—as long as you seek them with your wealth in a legal marriage, not in fornication. Give those you have consummated marriage with their due dowries. It is permissible to be mutually gracious regarding the set dowry. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise";
1610732445184.png

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Lol what? What an odd response. You’re obviously a kid, I rest my case 🤦🏽‍♀️
Calling people a kid isn't a talking point

I will say that the Saudi governemnt and royal family are evil though

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Nigga How the f*ck is Israel a secular democratic state? It’s an apartheid regime that oppress its minority citizens like Palestinians.

Israel abuses its powers numerous times but it’s backed by Superpower nations so they let slide. I’m not sure if you’re trolling or if you’re that delusional :drakekidding:
Look at this awesome secular state letting "Isrealis" steal land, harvest Palestinian Olive and cutting the trees. These trees can live for hundreds of years if not thousands.

What most people dont know is that Arabs had more white slaves from slavic,persian and turkic regions.

They use to associate slavery with white red skin

Royalflush

novacane
All the Arab countries are puppets created by Britain
Our allegiance is with the Muslim people in the land not the wahhabi sheikhs who control it with the royal family
Most of the general population who aren’t rich spoiled are good Muslims
So OP idk what your getting at here

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Lol what? What an odd response. You’re obviously a kid, I rest my case 🤦🏽‍♀️
As I said you are probably not here to make a point, like that block of reply you wrote with no point
To be frank even if that was his rhetoric who cares?
Why you care if we stated his rhetoric? He basically double faced, why mad if showed that? Are being attacked?

Arabs as whole are not very good people, especially towards us. They’re racist cruel humans. Even 30yrs onward Somalis who moved to Arab countries then have not been granted citizenships.
1-Well there are racist and cruel people every where, especially in Somali. Basically generalization is always wrong.
when the civil war took place most of their countries refused to let us in
Like Syria? Egypt? Yemen? You could even study from grade 1 to university without paying money, just needed to register with your somali password. So again generalization is always wrong
Islam and our Prophet ≠ loving or defending Arabs! This sick obsession, always crusading for them needs to stop!
Who the hell said we are here defending the Arabs, we always criticise Saudia and UAE and others every time
You guys do know that majority of Muslims are non-Arabs right?
Ahm, yes we know!. I don't know how this question and its answer will make any point. I really want to know what you was seeking from this one.

Also how come you don’t get nearly as triggered when China is mentioned since they currently have 2 million Uyghurs Muslims in concentration camps?? But not a single peep from you as usual innit. You only speak when it’s an Arab Muslim isssue, but Indonesia, Pakistan, India or other Africa Muslims can get destroyed tomorrow and you’ll just be like:zhqjlmx:
Again another goddimt assumption. Look I don't know from where you got this assumption of how I interreacted with the Uygurs or what you know about what said and didn't said about this case. But basically you just used the Uygur case to say:
" You are obsessed with arabs look at other Muslims, you know they aren't the only muslims out there"
Didn't you? That what you wanted to say, and used the Uygurs case, right?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
just discovered that:

saudi arabia outlawed slavery just in 1962
oman outlawed slavery in 1970
qatar outlawed in 1952
yemen in 1962
mauratania in 2007

mind you they were pressured by the British, and they still practice it today through the maids and poor south Asian labors.
you surprise me every day with your stupidity. this guy always looses debates. He starts a thread and gets debunked in less than 2 seconds. What a cuck
79C7CF3C-569E-4DCB-BCD6-23D72AF986F2.jpeg

457D2E06-C031-4F77-A087-1A29E02B9761.jpeg

CC811D07-4D59-451C-A451-7BAA0AEA3A2B.jpeg
BB380652-A79F-4D1B-948D-3FB8E870446E.jpeg

Villainess

Why so many qashin? :mjlol: Did your arab daddies told you so.
Because you sound stupid. Stupidity requires a trash rating. Tell that to your yahuudi ”muh ancestorz”
Besides, your grades are shit, focus on them or you will not get into college.
You‘re still a kid. Making a thread about “Im going to focus on school” yet on sspot worshipping Arabs 24/7 that you can’t last 2 seconds without talking about them. Now move along, your 15 seconds of fame is over.
:camby:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Because you sound stupid. Stupidity requires a trash rating. Tell that to your yahuudi ”muh ancestorz”

You‘re still a kid. Making a thread about “Im going to focus on school” yet on sspot worshipping Arabs 24/7 that you can’t last 2 seconds without talking about them. Now move along, your 15 seconds of fame is over.
:camby:
Me, worshipping sand monkeys :mjlol: :mjlol::kodaksmiley::pachah1:You are stupid to the core. I despise ayrabs and low iq retards like you.

Villainess

I feel you sorry as well.

giphy.gif

now, f*ck off.
You have no one to love you so you come onto online forums seeking validation. You want attention that no one can give you in real life. You have major anxiety which resulted in making up stories and imagination to fulfill your voids. You get a rise in dopamine when someone responds to you, you love when people reply to you. You are distanced from anyone in real life and became an outcast. You make up stories about your friends and family. You have know knowledge about anything and fail to realize basic things. To top it all off, when everyone ignores you (I’ve noticed this for a while) you start to twitch and again try to get a rise out of everyone. You are an empty can and you are desperate for anything. I took psychology lessons and when I study you, I’m able to read into you. Seems like you have an issue whether it’s severe anxiety or just attention seeking, you need a therapist. Somalispot will not help your problems, stop latching onto it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts