Just discovered that Saudi Arabia outlawed slavery just in 1962

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Arabs were muslims since the time of the prophet and they still practiced it. It waS the Pressure from the British that caused it to end.
Events such as the arab slave trade or whatever the hell they were doing up until the 1920s were all Arab doings, has nothing to do with Islam :sass2:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
here is the verse 4:24 @Revolutionary and @486th President

"Also ˹forbidden are˺ married women—except ˹female˺ captives in your possession.1 This is Allah’s commandment to you. Lawful to you are all beyond these—as long as you seek them with your wealth in a legal marriage, not in fornication. Give those you have consummated marriage with their due dowries. It is permissible to be mutually gracious regarding the set dowry. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise";

"Also ˹forbidden are˺ married women—except ˹female˺ captives in your possession.1 This is Allah’s commandment to you. Lawful to you are all beyond these—as long as you seek them with your wealth in a legal marriage, not in fornication. Give those you have consummated marriage with their due dowries. It is permissible to be mutually gracious regarding the set dowry. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise";
Didn’t hear shit it’s most likely been explained or misread due to it being ancient Arabic

Just laughs it off.... :francis:

Do you understand how serious of a threat eugenics is? Mandatory involuntary sterilization to suppress the natural growth of a population that you have claimed to "save" in order to bolster your numbers....that's just absolutely mind-boggling. There is a RIDICULOUS amount of proof of this, and this "medication" has ONLY been administered to Ethiopian and Bedouin Jews, who have initially have been brought over to Israel to increase the numbers of Jews.

Indefensible! You can say what you will about Israel-Palestine, but this is absolutely an undeniable and unforgivable crime against humanity.

Islam permits to have sex with captors of war, it is in the Quran itself.

Changing topics i see, there are many sources clarifying the matters, no need for i to go into depth, here is a well designed source

just discovered that:

saudi arabia outlawed slavery just in 1962
oman outlawed slavery in 1970
qatar outlawed in 1952
yemen in 1962
mauratania in 2007

mind you they were pressured by the British, and they still practice it today through the maids and poor south Asian labors.
Somalia outlawed slavery in the 1930s. And it was the Italian colonial administration that abolished it.

Islam did force their religion as well. How do you think Syria, Mesopotamia and Persia became Muslim. When conquered they were given three choices, become Muslim, pay jizya tax and live Like a second class citizen or death. Islam spread through force as well.
"pay jizya tax and live Like a second class" Your'e retarded on a whole other level. How many times do i have to debunk your qashin before you stop using it in arguments.
It's tax.
you pay taxes in most countries around the world by your logic the people who pay these taxes are second class citizens in their countries.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Who ran away. :pachah1: :gucciwhat:
your arab masters will call You abeed before deporting you like they did to many Somalis.
Kikes literally call african refugees from eritrea/ethiopia ''Infiltrators'' and deports them on a daily basis.:dead:
photo-floutee-israel-tel-av.jpg

https://observers.france24.com/en/20180501-shocking-photos-migrants-humiliated-tel-avi

Arabs are bad Israel is good rhetoric

So what's your point?! Arabs are evil because they outlawed slavery 90 years later than Western countries?!
Those same Western countries enslaved and robbed the entire planet.

You're an absolute tool wlhi :faysalwtf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your saying Arabs were the most barbaric may I remind you of the west African slave trade :sass2:

To be frank even if that was his rhetoric who cares? Arabs are not our friends. I’m not saying I support what’s happening in Israel - Palestine conflict but when it comes down to Arabs as whole are not very good people, especially towards us. They’re racist cruel humans and when the civil war took place most of their countries refused to let us in. Even 30yrs onward Somalis who moved to Arab countries then have not been granted citizenships. And as we speak, Arabs in Libya are holding large amount of Somalis for ransom and have enslaved some. There are currently enslaved Somali maids in Saudi, did you know this? Screw them! Islam is not Arab, just cuz you love Islam and our Prophet ≠ loving or defending Arabs!

This sick obsession, always crusading for them needs to stop! You guys do know that majority of Muslims are non-Arabs right? Also how come you don’t get nearly as triggered when China is mentioned since they currently have 2 million Uyghurs Muslims in concentration camps?? But not a single peep from you as usual innit. You only speak when it’s an Arab Muslim isssue, but Indonesia, Pakistan, India or other Africa Muslims can get destroyed tomorrow and you’ll just be like:zhqjlmx:

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
To be frank even if that was his rhetoric who cares? Arabs are not our friends. I’m not saying I support what’s happening in Israel - Palestine conflict but when it comes down to Arabs as whole are not very good people, especially towards us. They’re racist cruel humans and when the civil war took place most of their countries refused to let us in. Even 30yrs onward Somalis who moved to Arab countries then have not been granted citizenships. And as we speak, Arabs in Libya are holding large amount of Somalis for ransom and have enslaved some. There are currently enslaved Somali maids in Saudi, did you know this? Screw them! Islam is not Arab, just cuz you love Islam and our Prophet ≠ loving or defending Arabs!

This sick obsession, always crusading for them needs to stop! You guys do know that majority of Muslims are non-Arabs right? Also how come you don’t get nearly as triggered when China is mentioned since they currently have 2 million Uyghurs Muslims in concentration camps?? But not a single peep from you as usual innit. You only speak when it’s an Arab Muslim isssue, but Indonesia, Pakistan, India or other Africa Muslims can get destroyed tomorrow and you’ll just be like:zhqjlmx:
What you are trying to link here? You just put several points in one reply and talking as if you know me or even watching for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending