Just discovered a video of Dichess arguing with her significant other on Hodan Naleye's show

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Look at the 3:46 mark ( at the background ) :damn::deadmanny::deadrose::deadpeter:

On top of that the way the somali candidate is speaking is hilarious

Q

Queen Carawelo

They're not arguing, that's how Somalis talk. Some of them look like they're about to scrap even if they're talking about harmless things such as food, TV show or even the wedding they attended last weekend.lol

menace

VIP
They're not arguing, that's how Somalis talk. Some of them look like they're about to scrap even if they're talking about harmless things such as food, TV show or even the wedding they attended last weekend.lol

Walahi you're right....

But be rest assured Duchess was there

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Thanks for the video @menace, it brought back memories of my childhood. I haven't been to Woodbine in years because the place is rundown and dead except on Eid.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Thanks for the video @menace, it brought back memories of my childhood. I haven't been to Woodbine in years because the place is rundown and dead except on Eid.
Rundown and dead except for Eid?:lebronwtf:So yall turn up on a rundown place on Eid?:snoop:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Damn Hodan got a body on her.:ahhhh::banderas:
We need to marry you off cuz. I know a pretty cumar Mohamud girl that used to live in Seattle.

You need to send me your information such as

Your income verification
Education background
Majerteenimo screening test
Your weight
Your height
Skin tone
Body odor screening test.
Breath screening test
Sense of humor level

Since you're my cuz and I know your muslim. Religion will not be a problem on your behalf.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Rundown and dead except for Eid?:lebronwtf:So yall turn up on a rundown place on Eid?:snoop:

It's for the kids. We used to celebrate Eid there until I was 12 because the mall has the largest indoor amusement park in the province.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
We need to marry you off cuz. I know a pretty cumar Mohamud girl that used to live in Seattle.

You need to send me your information such as

Your income verification
Education background
Majerteenimo screening test
Your weight
Your height
Skin tone
Body odor screening test.
Breath screening test
Sense of humor level

Since you're my cuz and I know your muslim. Religion will not be a problem on your behalf.
:dead::idontlike:Relax it's just a comment on a screen. Why can't I appreciate a sistah without being labeled thirsty.:mjcry:

Duchess,
:ohhh:Alrighty sounds like a chill place.

Menace,
We all have different opinions breh lets agree to disagree.:mjlaugh:

Look at the 3:46 mark ( at the background ) :damn::deadmanny::deadrose::deadpeter:

On top of that the way the somali candidate is speaking is hilarious
Remember what I told you menace stupid man, that's right little homie... Leave the Canadians alone before i I call the show live from London. Columbus Ohio is a different story!

menace

VIP
Remember what I told you menace stupid man, that's right little homie... Leave the Canadians alone before i I call the show live from London. Columbus Ohio is a different story!

Qeelida iga daa yaanan ku furinee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts