Just did cupping treatment

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
lol that's what the placebo effect does, it tricks the brain into feeling less pain but not actually make your body better at all.
It's not placebo but alright you can believe whatever you want the Deen and Prophet(saw) also recommended cupping and many institutes do as well top athletes and many doctors.

CaliTedesse

VIP
i agree I felt big pressure in my lower back area Hurts really bad. Next time I’m gonna go to a professional one. I paid like £30
I see I paid 50 euros here they have to do a course to become cupping practitioner.

Are there any places in London? I’m most likely going to go soon there’s one in SW

There is a masjid upstairs of a shop a couple of doors away from Blue Ocean restaurant on Uxbridge Road Shepherds Bush. There is an office downstairs where the imam does it.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I know a Moroccan guy who has a professional cupping therapy in wembley area, he has an Instagram account. I might visit him.
Nice that sounds very good. But if you are healthy I would not recommend it akhi.

CaliTedesse

VIP
So who would u recommend it to? Someone with back pain and aches?
Yes also if you have never done it before I would recommend it. Because toxins do build up over time. Today I tried for the first and I plan on doing it more often just so my health stays optimal. Have you tried it before @pablo?

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Yes also if you have never done it before I would recommend it. Because toxins do build up over time. Today I tried for the first and I plan on doing it more often just so my health stays optimal. Have you tried it before @pablo?
No but I want to, also a massage since I’ve never had that either.

CaliTedesse

VIP
No but I want to, also a massage since I’ve never had that either.
Yes do that bro I would definitely recommend it then. Also massage is so good. I used to get it with happy ending but haven't gone in a long time.

@CaliTedesse

Sxb, if it helped you that’s what counts. I only saw old traditional people and those young people into new age medicine doing such therapy, it isn’t my cup of tea. Btw, never heard of cupping before Somalispot

I feel so energised and new so positive like I'm on a cloud yes I do feel bit burning on my back but it's all worth it. Did you know many toxins get stored in your back and remain there the whole time. Even I can recall one MD from Canada who did cupping on an individual who suffered from pain throughout his body after the session all the pain was gone. The ancient Egyptians and Chinese used to practice it too.

I definitely recommend it my brother's and sisters. Get it done.

Your late to the party man...cupping is tremendously beneficial...not to mention sunnah too + the propher pbuh adviced us to do cupping at least once a year...and better to do cupping in the hotter months

All the bad, congested thick mucus like blood removed along with a lot if toxins directly from the body

I usually do like 20-25 cups all over back and neck sometimes specific areas

Theres many places who do cupping in London just go to google search and type in hijama cupping london and then look at the 1s with lots of good reviews & highest rating
My guy gives me a good 40minute massage before perfoming the cupping to stimulate blood circulation in the skin to get better results

All depends on who you go to

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse

Sxb, if it helped you that’s what counts. I only saw old traditional people and those young people into new age medicine doing such therapy, it isn’t my cup of tea. Btw, never heard of cupping before Somalispot
Thanks bro precisely that's what counts. I will also try acupuncture. Have you tried that?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Your late to the party man...cupping is tremendously beneficial...not to mention sunnah too + the propher pbuh adviced us to do cupping at least once a year...and better to do cupping in the hotter months

All the bad, congested thick mucus like blood removed along with a lot if toxins directly from the body

I usually do like 20-25 cups all over back and neck sometimes specific areas
Exactly brother but it's cause of life many things pop up and next things happen I knew about it for 3 years and took the initiative to go this Sunday or else I would have to postpone again. Promised myself to go today no matter who calls or wants to do something.

Exactly brother but it's cause of life many things pop up and next things happen I knew about it for 3 years and took the initiative to go this Sunday or else I would have to postpone again. Promised myself to go today no matter who calls or wants to do something.

Once a year for the last 3 years its been my routine

Trending