Just by towing these law breaker's cars can generate so much money in Hargeisa city center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Please watch from the last min

Notice those bastards that park any spot anywhere in downtown.

Idiot administration need to be told this is how you generate money

waraabe

Your superior
Please watch from the last min

Notice those bastards that park any spot anywhere in downtown.

Idiot administration need to be told this is how you generate money

You can't do that anymore, the police will fine you if you park your car randomly. they are tightening the rules.

Plus now we have RRU doing patrols at night, the police is good. They are working with the little budget they get.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Soon we will have a budget of $452m my nigga
:hemad::hahaidiot:
I would demand that we set aside $25 to buy weapons for the eventual way with the south, starting with Puntland. We must keep our weapon purchase secret. We must send spies to study the landscape and we must buy uniforms and tools for that environment. We must also prepare tents to hold soldiers in the emergency military camps outside of bosaso. We must also buy 50k condoms :mjpls:

waraabe

Your superior
Soon we will have a budget of $452m my nigga
:hemad::hahaidiot:
I would demand that we set aside $25 to buy weapons for the eventual way with the south, starting with Puntland. We must keep our weapon purchase secret. We must send spies to study the landscape and we must buy uniforms and tools for that environment. We must also prepare tents to hold soldiers in the emergency military camps outside of bosaso. We must also buy 50k condoms :mjpls:
Why condoms :dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar:

I want to leave my mark on the Wanlawein :fittytousand:siilaanyolaugh

Our army needs huge up grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending