JUST BOOKED my MALAYSIA trip! Has anyone flown with Korean Airlines? Will have 12hrs layover N Seoul

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Inshalah I look forward to a much needed massages, food and exploration.

I intend to avoid lady-Boys. I know the place is crawling with naclatulah abomination lady boys next door Thailand.

@AussieHustler youve been there. Any advice sir !

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Rkelly.....Where do u get your money and time? I guess u r a single man, so u have a lot of time lol but the Fuluus? Where? Is it the somali spot revenue? lol

Have fun, tape some vlog

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Is your transit in ICN? it’s all worth it if it is, ICN is probably one of the best airports, I usually can’t stand airports but this one is organized and so clean, the food is better too

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is your transit in ICN? it’s all worth it if it is, ICN is probably one of the best airports, I usually can’t stand airports but this one is organized and so clean, the food is better too

That’s right! Icheon or whatever they call their airport. I’ll be there for 12 hours. Will get there at 4am. The airline will give me a hotel.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Rkelly.....Where do u get your money and time? I guess u r a single man, so u have a lot of time lol but the Fuluus? Where? Is it the somali spot revenue? lol

Have fun, tape some vlog

I cannot disclose the origins of my money and time. It is indeed a state secret.

I will definitely do a trip vlog Inshalah.

NotMyL

VIP
That’s right! Icheon or whatever they call their airport. I’ll be there for 12 hours. Will get there at 4am. The airline will give me a hotel.
Then go with it, when I went South Korea I took Asiana and if it’s anything like that it’s decent and the food is better than other American Airlines lol also if you get to stay in Seoul for 12 hours, I would take it. Seoul is a beautiful city!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Then go with it, when I went South Korea I took Asiana and if it’s anything like that it’s decent and the food is better than other American Airlines lol also if you get to stay in Seoul for 12 hours, I would take it. Seoul is a beautiful city!

When was your there

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Is Malaysia becoming the new Dubai? Most Somalis are visiting there. From what I’ve seen from their pictures and videos, it looks fun.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is Malaysia becoming the new Dubai? Most Somalis are visiting there. From what I’ve seen from their pictures and videos, it looks fun.

3529.jpg

NotMyL

VIP
I thought Turkey was the new Dubai? lol Malaysia actually has a lot of young educated farahs who are in need of American passport so if you see xaalimos going there you know why :pachah1:my sister’s friend married a guy from there two years ago, he is now doing his residency.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I thought Turkey was the new Dubai? lol Malaysia actually has a lot of young educated farahs who are in need of American passport so if you see xaalimos going there you know why :pachah1:my sister’s friend married a guy from there two years ago, he is now doing his residency.
Interesting, I will definitely side eye any single gal going to Malaysia.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I’ve seen too many Geeljires vacationing there and I was blown away. That’s why I’m headed there. Each one of them told me how cheap it is. Dudes would rent the Hilton for $55 a night.

The activities they get to do is just preposterous.

Dubai is turning into an expensive piece of has-been

@R.Kelly

Since you are engaged to biyaha kulul, don't get drunk at the bars (contrary to the popular beliefs, there are more bars,clubs and pubs in KL than in North Korea) because the locals and in particular, the Indians will bash and rob you. There are many prostitutes of all kinds of foreigners (Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, Malay, foreign students and refugee girls) who hustle and bustle in places like Bukit Bintang, keep away from them, they are walking STD's. Most importantly, don't shukaansi and exploit the Somali single mothers and girls who are stuck there and falsely promise them a visa. Finally, get out of KL and explore the Islands nearby. Remember, if you head to Sarawak and North Borneo, you are in Shariah Laws territories aka states. Dress modestly.

There are no $55 cheap hotels like Hilton, it’s a myth and these fancy hotels are actually very expensive, dignitaries, wealthy people and the elite stay in these hotels. They are located in Cyber Jaya, an area in KL originally built to become a tech hub for major global technological companies, but that didn't eventuate as planned and they turned the whole area into a Foreign Embassies zone. You will find the American Embassy there. Having said that, you might find a cheaper 3 Star hotel in that area run by Chinese Malaysians. It is too far from the real action and you will become isolated there at night. You can buy the same brand of shoes or a female handbag, one for $500 and the other for $15, one original and the other fake, so don't bother buying any expensive products. They might all be fake.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@R.Kelly

Since you are engaged to biyaha kulul, don't get drunk at the bars (contrary to the popular beliefs, there are more bars,clubs and pubs in KL than in North Korea) because the locals and in particular, the Indians will bash and rob you. There are many prostitutes of all kinds of foreigners (Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, Malay, foreign students) who hustle and bustle in places like Bukit Bintang, keep away from them, they are walking STD's. Most importantly, don't shukaansi and exploit the Somali single mothers and girls who are stuck there and falsely promise them a visa. Finally, get out of KL and explore the Islands nearby. Remember, if you head to Sarawak and North Borneo, you are in Shariah Laws territories aka states. Dress modestly.

The cheap fancy hotels are located in Cyber Jaya, an area in KL originally built to become a tech hub for major global technological companies, but that didn't eventuate as planned and they turned into Foreign Embassies Land. You will find the American Embassy there. It is too far from the real action and you will become isolated there at night. You can buy the same brand of shoes, one for $500 and the other for $15, one original and the other fake, so don't bother buying any expensive products. They might all be fake.

huuno i dont think Rkelly is afraid of STD. cough cough

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly

Since you are engaged to biyaha kulul, don't get drunk at the bars (contrary to the popular beliefs, there are more bars,clubs and pubs in KL than in North Korea) because the locals and in particular, the Indians will bash and rob you. There are many prostitutes of all kinds of foreigners (Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, Malay, foreign students and refugee girls) who hustle and bustle in places like Bukit Bintang, keep away from them, they are walking STD's. Most importantly, don't shukaansi and exploit the Somali single mothers and girls who are stuck there and falsely promise them a visa. Finally, get out of KL and explore the Islands nearby. Remember, if you head to Sarawak and North Borneo, you are in Shariah Laws territories aka states. Dress modestly.

There are no $55 cheap hotels like Hilton, it’s a myth and these fancy hotels are actually very expensive, dignitaries, wealthy people and the elite stay in these hotels. They are located in Cyber Jaya, an area in KL originally built to become a tech hub for major global technological companies, but that didn't eventuate as planned and they turned the whole area into a Foreign Embassies zone. You will find the American Embassy there. Having said that, you might find a cheaper 3 Star hotel in that area run by Chinese Malaysians. It is too far from the real action and you will become isolated there at night. You can buy the same brand of shoes or a female handbag, one for $500 and the other for $15, one original and the other fake, so don't bother buying any expensive products. They might all be fake.

I am not heading there for sexual purposes

Trending