Just bit the bullet and bought Propecia (Finasteride)

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Best of luck! Hopefully you won’t be a somali spot cautionary tale. No point in lushes hair if you impotent

Welcome to the perfect hairline club sxb. Fight the good fight wallahi, don't fall for the "just shave it off bro" meme. Slapheads look rougher than a dog's arsehole if they don't shave their head with a razor every 30mins lol. It's a miserble existence :hemad:

Start with 0.5mg every other day, you're more than likely not going to need 1mg every day.

Welcome to the perfect hairline club sxb. Fight the good fight wallahi, don't fall for the "just shave it off bro" meme. Slapheads look rougher than a dog's arsehole if they don't shave their head with a razor every 30mins lol. It's a miserble existence :hemad:

Start with 0.5mg every other day, you're more than likely not going to need 1mg every day.
Has that shit worked on you?

It does, I've got a hairline 16yr old me would've died for sxb. The only people who runs into problems with Finastride are guys who had the hormonal profile of an 87yr old man to begin with.
Alright. I am not balding or anything. It's nice to know options down the line just in case.

The possible side effects are crazy. That's a brutal price to pay.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Sheikh Google

I found this in....where else? Google!!!!!!!

Honey cleans the hair follicles by getting rid of impurities in the scalp. This minimizes clogging, which is often a reason for hair loss. Using honey as a hair care ingredient not only boosts hair growth but also stimulates hair re-growth from dormant follicles.Jul 2, 2018

@Sheikh Google

I found this in....where else? Google!!!!!!!

Honey cleans the hair follicles by getting rid of impurities in the scalp. This minimizes clogging, which is often a reason for hair loss. Using honey as a hair care ingredient not only boosts hair growth but also stimulates hair re-growth from dormant follicles.Jul 2, 2018
Honey aint saving male pattern baldness eedo.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Honey aint saving male pattern baldness eedo.

I agree it is an ambitious remedy, but i believe if at a younger age your mama had honey in your hair, the child will not grow bald like his daddy

Trending

Latest posts