Just been told a huge cover up in, 4 all practical purposes, independent nation of PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
(They are independent of Mogadishu, they run their own affairs but they just don't know how to say "we are seeking independence " ).

But anyways, that is not the coverup.

Few years ago the son of ex President Faroole killed his mother ( AUN) as many of you remember.

Now it is revealed that President Faroole in turn killed the son.

The PL government imposed strict media blackout ever since. They done this to give the ex President immunity and a breathing space.

:kanyehmm::ohhh::ohhh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:drakewtf:You are not allowed to talk about PL waryaa!

I do Lynn spare any place in that hell hole called Somalia.

Btw I will produce the disgusting things you've said to me on my luuq if you don't keep quiet :mjswag:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Do not talk about the Emir like that, you peasant.

Secondly it's none of your business of what he does in his household.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do not talk about the Emir like that, you peasant.

Secondly it's none of your business of what he does in his household.

Why don't you grow to inches in height you Canadian beaver looking self with 2 protruding frontal teeth.

PL is my business because the mother of my illegitimate child hails from there :gucciwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

Why don't you grow to inches in height you Canadian beaver looking self with 2 protruding frontal teeth.

PL is my business because the mother of my illegitimate child hails from there :gucciwhat:
First of all I'm average height, actually I'm taller than most xalimos. So suck it.

Secondly beaver? Ha, my teeth are straighter than a highway road.

No Puntite female would ever give you a chance, you better put some respect on our name before I slap you back to arabsiyo.

Gambar

VIP
First of all I'm average height, actually I'm taller than most xalimos. So suck it.

Secondly beaver? Ha, my teeth are straighter than a highway road.

No Puntite female would ever give you a chance, you better put some respect on our name before I slap you back to arabsiyo.
He is still claiming his ex wife is MJ. Abaayo doesn't he live in MN? Call the squad and break his legs. :bell:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly why did Faroole's son kill his mother?

He didn't intend to kill her.

First of all that son of theirs cause them great deal of problems in Australia. He was send back to the motherland for rehab.

One day he got into a heated argument/fight with his brother. He was set on killing him when he reached for that gun. Marxuumada mother stood front of the son that was abt to be shot as this lunatic was just pulling the trigger. It hit her.

Gibiin-Udug

He is still claiming his ex wife is MJ. Abaayo doesn't he live in MN? Call the squad and break his legs. :bell:
I will do it but he will probably drive to Canada, that's why I need you to wait for him getting off the greyhound at the border.

Gambar

VIP

First of all that son of theirs cause them great deal of problems in Australia. He was send back to the motherland for rehab.

One day he got into a heated argument/fight with his brother. He was set on killing him when he reached for that gun. Marxuumada mother stood front of the son that was abt to be shot as this lunatic was just pulling the trigger. It hit her.
His son had mental issues. Have some tact.

I will do it but he will probably drive to Canada, that's why I need you to wait for him getting the greyhound at the border.

Don't worry I got eyes on him like a hawk. I will have him curi if he tries anything funny. :hillarybiz:

Gibiin-Udug

He was fighting his brother because of his mom, she cut him off because he married a Puntite girl and she wanted him to marry Isaaq girl, his brother thought he was tough but turned out to be a , he didn't even take the bullet for his mom.

Moral of the story is, stop being a qabiliste towards your husband's qabiil, if you laid and had kids with him, let your kids marry whoever they want. Since she's dead I won't disrespect her.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
He was fighting his brother because of his mom, she cut him off because he married a Puntite girl and she wanted him to marry Isaaq girl, his brother thought he was tough but turned out to be a , he didn't even take the bullet for his mom.

Moral of the story is, stop being a qabiliste towards your husband's qabiil, if you laid and had kids with him, let your kids marry whoever they want. Since she's dead I won't disrespect her.
How's that true?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

That is some serious fabrication again the deceased.

Tell me why Faroole went to Hargeisa to console the family if he knew she hated his tribe. How does that make sense ?

Gibiin-Udug

That is some serious fabrication again the deceased.

Tell me why Faroole went to Hargeisa to console the family if he knew she hated his tribe. How does that make sense ?
It's not fabrication, the lady wanted her sons to marry only Isaaq women. Everyone and their momma knew that. The whole argument started because the guy who killed her married a bosaso girl. And she cut him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.