just another day in ghetto London

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was speaking to my London cousin today. He told me of another stabbing story in his borough.

You people should drop your kitchen knives.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Reer UK is it just me or is there a disproportionate amount of madows in South London compared to North? In certain neighbourhoods there every other tukaan was a fried chicken shop :damn:

So Black British(Somalis including) are degenerates? Wallahi, I have never heard anything positive about Black people in Britain.

What have these people accomplished over the decades?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Wait.. a brawl happen? Quickly call the Daily Mail.

You guys who live outside Europe have no idea what white Brits are all like. You think white folks on Britain are all Benedict Cumberbatch lol when in reality most white Brits are more like Danny Dyer and Tommy Robinson. Lol.

Waraabe, funny how you never post videos of white Brits brawling cos believe you me the Internet is full of white chavs and cockney mugs who f*ck each other up.

Apollo

VIP

You guys who live outside Europe have no idea what white Brits are all like. You think white folks on Britain are all Benedict Cumberbatch lol when in reality most white Brits are more like Danny Dyer and Tommy Robinson. Lol.

Waraabe, funny how you never post videos of white Brits brawling cos believe you me the Internet is full of white chavs and cockney mugs who f*ck each other up.

They should start deporting their scum to penal colonies such as Australia like they used to, lol.

White Australians mostly descend from British criminals. Kinda odd how they turned out normal eventually.

and those are the good once most of them are like Frank Gallagher google him if you dont know who he is

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
and those are the good once most of them are like Frank Gallagher google him if you dont know who he is

Especially northern England and Scotland there are a million Frank Gallagher types. Half of them have ASBOs to their name and the other half have had a stint at Jeremy Kyle.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Reer UK is it just me or is there a disproportionate amount of madows in South London compared to North? In certain neighbourhoods there every other tukaan was a fried chicken shop :damn:
Blacks are found in impoverished areas all throughout London. There's loads of them in North London as well. Tottenham, Hornsey, Edmonton, Wood Green, Islington, and certain parts of Camden are all impoverished black neighborhoods and that's only North London, not including Northwest, which is worse. There are loads of nice areas in South London. A few areas give it a bad reputation but even those areas are experiencing gentrification. Brixton is nowhere as dangerous as it was a decade ago, Peckham is still a shithole though. :ulachen001:

sorry but london is a shit hole sxb only place in the world i seen a fiend smoking crack out of a sunny D bottle on a public bus like shits caadi.:williamswtf::snoop:

S

Shamis

sorry but london is a shit hole sxb only place in the world i seen a fiend smoking crack out of a sunny D bottle on a public bus like shits caadi.:williamswtf::snoop:

SunnyD is no longer on sale in the UK - hasn't been for over a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts