Just an observation

I find myself making non Muslim men at work uncomfortable including some of my bosses. Mind you I am beautiful alhamdulilah not trying to brag or anything. I feel like I get them of guard like they can't expect muslimah to be covered yet attractive including non Muslim women. While my hijab isn't perfect I do want to step it up and wear less make up for this reason and for Allah's sake. I am beginning to see the beauty behind hijab more than ever before.

Last edited:
I find myself making non Muslim men at work uncomfortable including some of my bosses. Mind you I am beautiful alhamdulilah not trying to brag or anything. I feel like I get them of guard like they can't expect muslimah to be covered yet attractive including non Muslim women. While my hijab isn't perfect I do want to step it up and wear less make up for this reason and for Allah's sake. I am beginning to see the beauty behind hijab more than ever before.
Confidence at it's best

I genuinely never understood the sentiment of a hijab making someone less attractive. Dressing conservative definitely cripples your sex appeal, but it doesn't detract from your attractiveness.

I have never heard a guy (or any non-Muslim woman) say or even imply a hijab makes someone ugly.

I genuinely never understood the sentiment of a hijab making someone less attractive. Dressing conservative definitely cripples your sex appeal, but it doesn't detract from your attractiveness.

I have never heard a guy (or any non-Muslim woman) say or even imply a hijab makes someone ugly.
I didn't mean to imply that hijab makes someone ugly. Maybe hijab reminds them of Nuns meaning no life outside of the church. Whereas hijabis work,Attend school, wear makeup etc maybe this confuses them. Some of my non muslims coworkers would literally act all shocked every time I wear something nice or get new shoes or bags.

Last edited:
The purpose of hijab is to protect women from getting ogled by men and raped. Yet hijabis are fetishized and still get raped.

@Halimo-2018 the guy you're talking about probably watched too much hijabi

The purpose of hijab is to protect women from getting ogled by men and raped. Yet hijabis are fetishized and still get raped.

@Halimo-2018 the guy you're talking about probably watched too much hijabi
Probably lol some of them get nervous to the point they can't even talk to me.
Hijab is for protection but also an act of worship. It has many beautiful purposes.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything

How do men sexualize a trash bag . And it a culture thing , women in the west who cover up like you ,are looked at more religious and such, but in East women cover because it's forced/law , so you have s dressing in religious garbs . Confusion of the highes oda

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How do men sexualize a trash bag . And it a culture thing , women in the west who cover up like you ,are looked at more religious and such, but in East women cover because it's forced/law , so you have s dressing in religious garbs . Confusion of the highes oda
What do you mean a trash bag brother don't speak of your mother that way.

Huh? Ok signing off. Peace.

Trending