just a post ive stumbled upon

vanilla

i think with my heart
~Whenever I meet my friends, the same question comes up. Sometimes it's asked five minutes into a conversation, other times we make it through an hour of pleasant small talk until someone finally says: "what's new? Did I miss anything? Has anything exciting happened lately?". And the answer is always the same, just like the question is the same. "Nothing new," we say, "nothing ever happens here". Nothing ever happens to us, is what some of us might want to say. Which isn't remotely true. We were just taught that there are some things we should keep to ourselves. That there are some things we find joy in, some simple things, that others might think stupid, or not important enough, or not exciting at all. We are told that nobody cares about what we have to say, not truly. We are so convinced that nothing ever happens at all that we don't see the change around us. The change in ourselves. That today we are not the same people we were yesterday. That we learned something new, saw something that maybe wasn't significant enough to completely change our lives, but was enough to make us smile. To get us to think. Something that let us forget the struggles of our lives for a little while. And if we decided to share it, maybe it would be enough to make someone else smile. To get them to think. And maybe next time the answer to our favourite question won't be "nothing ever happens to us" spoken in silent agreement. It could be "so much has happened that I don't even know where to begin". It could be "I'm not really sure if it's exciting to you, but it made my week, so I thought I'd share it with you". Maybe some day I'll be brave enough to share the things that really matter. Maybe some day we all will. And some day we won't even have to ask. We will just open our mouths and begin to speak.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
~Whenever I meet my friends, the same question comes up. Sometimes it's asked five minutes into a conversation, other times we make it through an hour of pleasant small talk until someone finally says: "what's new? Did I miss anything? Has anything exciting happened lately?". And the answer is always the same, just like the question is the same. "Nothing new," we say, "nothing ever happens here". Nothing ever happens to us, is what some of us might want to say. Which isn't remotely true. We were just taught that there are some things we should keep to ourselves. That there are some things we find joy in, some simple things, that others might think stupid, or not important enough, or not exciting at all. We are told that nobody cares about what we have to say, not truly. We are so convinced that nothing ever happens at all that we don't see the change around us. The change in ourselves. That today we are not the same people we were yesterday. That we learned something new, saw something that maybe wasn't significant enough to completely change our lives, but was enough to make us smile. To get us to think. Something that let us forget the struggles of our lives for a little while. And if we decided to share it, maybe it would be enough to make someone else smile. To get them to think. And maybe next time the answer to our favourite question won't be "nothing ever happens to us" spoken in silent agreement. It could be "so much has happened that I don't even know where to begin". It could be "I'm not really sure if it's exciting to you, but it made my week, so I thought I'd share it with you". Maybe some day I'll be brave enough to share the things that really matter. Maybe some day we all will. And some day we won't even have to ask. We will just open our mouths and begin to speak.

Yereey..... never speak with your heart. It will be eaten raw. Just smile, and say everything is fine even if it is not. U can go to a room and dhuuso if u want.

Trending

Latest posts