Jussie 2.0 Bubba was lying

There’s so little racists in America that leftists are creating fake hate crimes on a monthly bases now :kanyehmm:
The oppression olympics i tell ya

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
There’s so little racists in America that leftists are creating fake hate crimes on a monthly bases now :kanyehmm:
The oppression olympics i tell ya
I get harassed by saggy pants thugs and ratchet girls wearing popcorn bags on their head. But if someone non-black criticizes their fashion, features or speech, then racism ? Why shouldn’t the prejudice I get towards AAs be considered racism ? I don’t feel any sympathy for 75 percent of them .

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Kinda everybody does. Clinton, Obama, Bush. Plus, they make fun of themselves, too. The left don’t really like Somalis . They were quick to punish Omar for criticizing Obama. We’re just too uppity. Lol
The left loves somalis that’s why they let us in and voted for ilhan, only racist conservatives hate us

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Kinda everybody does. Clinton, Obama, Bush. Plus, they make fun of themselves, too. The left don’t really like Somalis . They were quick to punish Omar for criticizing Obama. We’re just too uppity. Lol
In Clinton’s case it makes sense. BHD was humiliating for his administration.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The hodge twins use to be funny but now they are so hateful and they promote white supremacy, I no longer subscribe to their channel. We shouldn't have hate in our hearts, specially for our own people :)

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
The hodge twins use to be funny but now they are so hateful and they promote white supremacy, I no longer subscribe to their channel. We shouldn't have hate in our hearts, specially for our own people :)
They’re a bunch of sellout ass coons, the right would never let them in the ethnostate

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@Jiron A majority of AAs are cucks are the state. Most of them really WANT that white man’s hug. Candace Owens and Angela Davis are both bedwrenches . Note all these pro blacks are married to whites.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
They are making a lot of money making the racist feel good about themselves. No money is worth throwing ur people under the bus. :)
Well, they’re halfbreeds. It’s the AAs’ fault for accepting anybody. And a lot AAs are kinda crappy. Not of them, but they’re like that like cool friend you can’t hangout with that because they’re toxic. They had a very bad childhood and issues . Think Bojack from Bojack Horseman.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
In Clinton’s case it makes sense. BHD was humiliating for his administration.
Clinton comes off like a very nice plantation owner. Like he had slaves, but he would give them Sundays off and didn’t whip them that much. Hilary, on the other hand.......... Obama is a two faced snake and hate when the right says he’s African. Nope, such cuckery and simping for Jews is as American as pie. Trump is more traditionally East African than Obama. My Mexican boyfriend is more African. Smh

@Jiron A majority of AAs are cucks are the state. Most of them really WANT that white man’s hug. Candace Owens and Angela Davis are both bedwrenches . Note all these pro blacks are married to whites.

Don Lemon is married to a white guy. So is Kamala Harris :ftw9nwa:

Even that YouTube coon Brandon Tatum. They are all bed wenches

Angela Davis should never be taken seriously by anyone with sense. Read her stuff. Listen to her. She's totally unhinged

Trending

Latest posts