Jungle asians vs black divesters

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Bruh why is it always black vs ____ and why is it always teenage white girls fighting for black side :mjlol:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
giphy (6).gif

Show about to start

Nah now I feel sorry for them. :ohlord:

They look like they have been crying for a while. I hope they can make a new ebook about their not so nice experience in indonesia.
why? She went to an island, lived there long after her visa expired, making money and didnt pay any taxes and then went to internet and bragged about it and gave others advise on how to play the system over there. She ruined her life for clout.

why? She went to an island, lived there long after her visa expired, making money and didnt pay any taxes and then went to internet and bragged about it and gave others advise on how to play the system over there. She ruined her life for clout.
I think she extended her visa, she hasn’t made indonesian currency so she’s exempt from taxes (I don’t know if this law is real or not), she’s posting on social media to sell an ebook not for clout. Being a digital nomad in south east Asia, not paying taxes and working on tourist visas isn’t something new, thousands have been doing it for decades. I truely believe their skin colour and sexual preference is what gotten them into trouble.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Meanwhile dirty old white men go over there to play with little boys (openly) and invite their friends to do the same and everybody rejoices for their pink dollars and attention...

I think she extended her visa, she hasn’t made indonesian currency so she’s exempt from taxes (I don’t know if this law is real or not), she’s posting on social media to sell an ebook not for clout. Being a digital nomad in south east Asia, not paying taxes and working on tourist visas isn’t something new, thousands have been doing it for decades. I truely believe their skin colour and sexual preference is what gotten them into trouble.
I don’t know if you read what she said. She praise the people there and called the place queer friendly. Even when black people don’t get victimised we have to make them victims eh? Her visa did expire and it wasn’t visa made to work anyway? It was tourist visa. You do what she did in any western country you get deported. Even the lgtbq community on twitter says she is not victim

Trending