July 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
This great day marks the union of Somaliland & Somalia who formed The Somali Republic. The Republic who lived a short life of 9 years under the great Aden Cadde, followed by Abdirashid Sharmake ilaahay labadooda jana haka waraabiyo.

Had this union not taken place, I wonder what would've happened :damedamn:.

I was talking in general, xalaada ummada somaliyeed sidey noqon lahayd. I doubt we would've had the tribal wars, or to the scale they were. Also there was a problem uniting a British colony and a Italian colony, two very different styles of governance which can still be seen until today.

I was talking in general, xalaada ummada somaliyeed sidey noqon lahayd. I doubt we would've had the tribal wars, or to the scale they were. Also there was a problem uniting a British colony and a Italian colony, two very different styles of governance which can still be seen until today.
Use your brain the same issaq that was able to mass murder each other in the 90s will had been able to be civilized if we never joined the south ? More issaq died in the 90s than 88 Egaal will had been the siyad barre of somaliland and it other groups will had been fighthing

Use your brain the same issaq that was able to mass murder each other in the 90s will had been able to be civilized if we never joined the south ? More issaq died in the 90s than 88 Egaal will had been the siyad barre of somaliland and it other groups will had been fighthing

Use my brain? The Isaac war and hawiye darood war happened due to a void when the central government collapsed. That void needed to be filled and these clans fought for that reason nothing more nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending