Julius Malema is right

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Cushitic' has nothing to do with identity. It is a ethnic/linguistic classification that incorporates ethnicity/race/language.

You sir, are stupid.

Cushitic wasn't invented by the 'white man', take your Wakanda bullshit elsewhere. The Somali word ''Kooshin' is Cush. It is oresenp in every Samaale abtirsi today.

We Wuz Kooshiin and Shiiiieeeetttt!

Nacas baa tahay

Stick the Kooshin up where the sun don't shine

:samwelcome:

You type like a girl. I know your other account.

There are names like Kaahin in Somali (like Kahanim, Cohanim), and we also have biblical names like Eesa in ancient parts of our abtirsi. Does that make us Yahuud?

Also do you even know what Kooshin means?

I type like a girl, hayee keep going my We Wuz Cush, We Wuz 68 IQ friend.

:gaasdrink:

Let me make this simple for you

Somali I am, because that is my identity.

But never have I heard the word Cush in the Somali language or ever identified with Cush in my life. But I guess you can identify with that and the 68 IQ all you want.

Funny how you failed pathetically without realising it. But I do not take everything some racist cadaan says about my people. Whether it be Cush or 68 IQ.

I leave that to idiots hint hint!
Well you need a name for people who look like each other

Well you need a name for people who look like each other

jarwa.png

Andman Islander Asians

IAfE084.jpg

Congolese Pygmies.

And East Africans ?
What about them?

Honestly its all getting tiresome, with the we wuz cush niggas in here, and the Oromos have a few words that sound like ours in their numbers. Notice how the Afar look like us, and this and that. Who cares? In the end yes we are closely related.

But how does this shit help us in any way?

How does claiming some obscure biblical name and ruins in the desert help us? Some in here are literally cripples without relying on the cadaan mans interpretation of everything that relates to them. Mentally enslaved WE WUZ niggas without even realising it.

What about them?

Honestly its all getting tiresome, with the we wuz cush niggas in here, and the Oromos have a few words that sound like ours in their numbers. Notice how the Afar look like us, and this and that. Who cares? In the end yes we are closely related.

But how does this shit help us in any way?

How does claiming some obscure biblical name and ruins in the desert help us? Some in here are literally cripples without relying on the cadaan mans interpretation of everything that relates to them. Mentally enslaved WE WUZ niggas without even realising it.
Yeah I’m not feeling anything with being a cushite

But people like to categorize

Just like you have folders and files and smaller category

Similar things should have a name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending