Judaism's view of Islam is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Basically Jews believe that Muslims will go heaven and that Christians will go to hell. I learned about this today when I found out that this is why Jews are allowed to go and pray in mosques, while they cannot even step a foot in a church. I always thought Judaism felt closer to Christianity what a shock.

:wtf:

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Real Jews, are the friends of Muslims. Its just those evil Zionists that are the problem, just like Salafists are a problem on our side.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
What IF both Christianity and Islam are a Jewish conspiracy to take over the world? Lol, you have to second guess anything that has Jewish origins.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What IF both Christianity and Islam are a Jewish conspiracy to take over the world? Lol, you have to second guess anything that has Jewish origins.

Have you ever heard of this mad conspiracy theory, that Islam was actually created by the Catholic Church? Some people, blow me away.

Jews believe Muslims are goyim and we are going to be their slaves and our women their sex slaves when their messiah comes to rule the world. They believe nabi Muhammad was a false prophet and same with nabi Isa, in the talmuud it says Isa is rotting in hell in his own excrement. There are good jews though and may Allah guide them to Islam.

Jews are my brothers.

Christians are my brothers.

Sikhs are my brothers.

Hindus are my brothers.

Zoroastrians are my brothers.

Baha'is are my brothers.

Parsis are my brothers.

Everyone who worships the Almighty is my brother. It doesn't matter what name they call him. God accepts all who praise him.

The only enemies I have are intolerant savages who persecute others in the name of Wahabbism.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Jews believe Muslims are goyim and we are going to be their slaves and our women their sex slaves when their messiah comes to rule the world. They believe nabi Muhammad was a false prophet and same with nabi Isa, in the talmuud it says Isa is rotting in hell in his own excrement. There are good jews though and may Allah guide them to Islam.

Listen from 1:00 of the first video. They believe that Muslims will go to heaven if they do not lie, kill, cheat, steal etc.. But that Christians are totally outside the pale. Pun intended! lol

Banu Israel were not Jewish
This is Sam of Somaliland... not Saudi
Sam is a Saudi dick rider. He's got more hair on his chin than I do on my pubes.

Banu Israel were Jews. Why do you think Israel is named after them? BI are their ancestors. They follow Musa. What a glorious thing. Even the Zionists big up nabi Moses.

Sam is a Saudi dick rider. He's got more hair on his chin than I do on my pubes.

Banu Israel were Jews. Why do you think the modern country of that name is named after them? BI are their ancestors. They follow Musa. What a glorious thing. Even the Zionists big up nabi Moses.
Jew comes from Judah who come from Israel. Not the other way around.

You have a creative user name
Too bad your a generic edgy fag.
:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending