Jubilee Muslims Middle Ground

Queer is not an identity. Only with the rise of sociology and modernism was it considered a master Role superseding all other forms of identity.

There are no iterations of Islam you either believe in the whole thing or bounce
If I was running jubilee, we would have an hardcore liberal Muslim, a khawarij, a Chechen extreme sufi, a shia, an a salafi scholar, doesnt need to know english, his words will be translated.

This actually shows that we in the end times. When there are so many sects. People think if you just Muslim, you saved, but the hadith states

It was narrated from ‘Awf bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said:

“The Jews split into seventy-one sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy in Hell. The Christians split into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which will be in Hell and one in Paradise. I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell.” It was said: “O Messenger of Allah, who are they?” He said: “The main body.”
Grade: Hasan

Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “I enjoin you to follow my companions, then those after them and those after them. Thereafter, falsehood will spread until a man offers his oath without being asked and a witness gives testimony without being asked. No doubt, a man is not in seclusion with a woman but that Satan is the third of them. Hold fast to the community and beware of division, for Satan is with one alone and he is further from two together. Whoever wants the best place in Paradise, let him hold fast to the community. Whoever rejoices with his good deeds and is saddened by his evil deeds is the believer among you.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2165

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

Laagite

الداروودي
If I was running jubilee, we would have an hardcore liberal Muslim, a khawarij, a Chechen extreme sufi, a shia, an a salafi scholar, doesnt need to know english, his words will be translated.

This actually shows that we in the end times. When there are so many sects. People think if you just Muslim, you saved, but the hadith states

It was narrated from ‘Awf bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said:

“The Jews split into seventy-one sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy in Hell. The Christians split into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which will be in Hell and one in Paradise. I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell.” It was said: “O Messenger of Allah, who are they?” He said: “The main body.”
Grade: Hasan

Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “I enjoin you to follow my companions, then those after them and those after them. Thereafter, falsehood will spread until a man offers his oath without being asked and a witness gives testimony without being asked. No doubt, a man is not in seclusion with a woman but that Satan is the third of them. Hold fast to the community and beware of division, for Satan is with one alone and he is further from two together. Whoever wants the best place in Paradise, let him hold fast to the community. Whoever rejoices with his good deeds and is saddened by his evil deeds is the believer among you.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2165

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani
Correct Islam is the Quran, Sunnah and the Rashiduun caliphate.