Jubbaland Operation will start early next year,Preparations are underway

bidenkulaha

GalYare
JL operation will never start because Madoobe himself is in cahoots with AS, why do you think Hotel Tawakal was bombed during a Macawiisley proposal session :mjkkk:
now that the talks are happening in Xamar Madoobe has moved there to keep an eye on, I worry if the bombs follow…

In MAY 26, 2015 The government of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has donated dozens of armored vehicles to the interim regional administration of Jubba,

Ahmed Mohamed Madobe received the military hardware aid in the port town of Kismayo, which is also the capital of the administration. Part of the aid is also unarmored Toyota/LandCruiser-type vehicles. The oil-rich country has also supplied Jubbaland administration with a number of mine-resistant vehicles, RG-31 armored personnel carriers, Reva Mk. III armored vehicles, water carrier trucks, police motorcycles for the Department of Homeland Security and the police.[v]

Al Shabaab militants continue to pose threat in the region by launching attacks in the territories controlled by Jubba.

The creation of Jubbaland, particularly under its only real figurehead Ahmed Mohamed Islam ‘Madobe’, was enabled by the aligning of transborder clan interests of the Ogadeen, with the state interests of Ethiopia and Kenya.

I wonder why with all that support and troops that came from the Ogadeen region of Ethiopia that Jubbaland is yet to attack Jilib the capital of Alshabaab.

Qofwalan

house of samatalis
In MAY 26, 2015 The government of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has donated dozens of armored vehicles to the interim regional administration of Jubba,

Ahmed Mohamed Madobe received the military hardware aid in the port town of Kismayo, which is also the capital of the administration. Part of the aid is also unarmored Toyota/LandCruiser-type vehicles. The oil-rich country has also supplied Jubbaland administration with a number of mine-resistant vehicles, RG-31 armored personnel carriers, Reva Mk. III armored vehicles, water carrier trucks, police motorcycles for the Department of Homeland Security and the police.[v]

Al Shabaab militants continue to pose threat in the region by launching attacks in the territories controlled by Jubba.

The creation of Jubbaland, particularly under its only real figurehead Ahmed Mohamed Islam ‘Madobe’, was enabled by the aligning of transborder clan interests of the Ogadeen, with the state interests of Ethiopia and Kenya.

I wonder why with all that support and troops that came from the Ogadeen region of Ethiopia that Jubbaland is yet to attack Jilib the capital of Alshabaab.
there’s 500 tribes living in jubbaland it’s not easy work

One hundred percent. Whats to say that Axmed Madoobes militia go to Middle Jubba under the pretence of liberating it and then just Xasuuq innocent locals minding their business accusing them of being Shabaab. Middle Jubba is diverse with many clans living there. It would be a better Idea to use Federal troops to liberate this region with a lot of planning.

One hundred percent. Whats to say that Axmed Madoobes militia go to Middle Jubba under the pretence of liberating it and then just Xasuuq innocent locals minding their business accusing them of being Shabaab. Middle Jubba is diverse with many clans living there. It would be a better Idea to use Federal troops to liberate this region with a lot of planning.
I agree. With the offensive in Middle shabelle for example, it’s abgaal SNA so they won’t target innocent locals minding their buisness. Hence why I didn’t want xawaadle macawiisley liberating Adan yabaal. They would not be as cautious with avoiding civilian casualties as they would in muqakori or any where else xl.

Everyone liberating their clan lands.

Abaq

VIP
Who told you that? Everything West of the river from Kismaayo up to Baardheere is OG terrority and every shisheeye found there is a terrorist and will be shot. That is exactly what we will do once start our campaign and every laangaab shurunshuur can cry

Abaq

VIP
Middle Jubba is OG terroritory. Stick to your side of the river Mr Eelaay ama you will be shot as a terrorist

Jungle

VIP
Most of you I reckon will still be on here when the JL offensive starts.

Gor Gor and Danab sent from Muqdisho will lead the way.

Middle Jubba is OG terroritory. Stick to your side of the river Mr Eelaay ama you will be shot as a terrorist
Middle Jubba is majority Raxanweyn territory. Why do you think even the Cawliyahaan that live there speak Af Maay. It shows that we are dominant in that region.

I agree. With the offensive in Middle shabelle for example, it’s abgaal SNA so they won’t target innocent locals minding their buisness. Hence why I didn’t want xawaadle macawiisley liberating Adan yabaal. They would not be as cautious with avoiding civilian casualties as they would in muqakori or any where else xl.

Everyone liberating their clan lands.
If people stick to their liberating their own regions there isnt an issue. But when it comes to clan diverse areas like Middle Jubba where Ogaadeen are already claiming to be theres. How is there a guarantee they wont just Xasuuq any Raxanweyn/Sheekhaal/Dir/Gaaljecel they see there. Its better if mixed qabiil Federal army liberate the region and create stability there.

Who told you that? Everything West of the river from Kismaayo up to Baardheere is OG terrority and every shisheeye found there is a terrorist and will be shot. That is exactly what we will do once start our campaign and every laangaab shurunshuur can cry
Subxaanallah he is already admitting he agrees with killing anybody who isnt his qabiil in Jubbaland. Imagine if this guy was given a gun and sent to Jubbaland he would do Genocide on non OGs.

What your basically saying is a any non OG is a terrorist and is senteced to death with no trial.

Subxaanallah he is already admitting he agrees with killing anybody who isnt his qabiil in Jubbaland. Imagine if this guy was given a gun and sent to Jubbaland he would do Genocide on non OGs.

What your basically saying is a any non OG is a terrorist and is senteced to death with no trial.
It seems unfortunately that OG and MX are two sides of the same coin. How disappointing both hellbent on dhulbalaarsi and gumeysi. And somehow the OGs have a wadaad reputation.
:francis: :susp:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
JL operations will never start because foreigners from Ethiopia and Kenya neither known the terrain or people. As long as Madoobe is in power AS will thrive, he is the epitome of dictator.

How long has this been the case, always "we will attack alshaydaan" hurry up and do it already.
JL cannot fight AS same way HS and GM is doing now. Extremely clan diverse state, difficult terrain for fighting AS and madoobe doesn’t want to arm local clans. It will take Danab, Gorgor and local JL state forces to liberate middle and lower Jubba. Madoobe cannot do it alone

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
JL cannot fight AS same way HS and GM is doing now. Extremely clan diverse state, difficult terrain for fighting AS and madoobe doesn’t want to arm local clans. It will take Danab, Gorgor and local JL state forces to liberate middle and lower Jubba. Madoobe cannot do it alone
No one will help him or you with Alshaydaan sort your own mess out, your leaders are bunch of terrorist, and your people are occupied by terrorist, you got yourselves to blame my nigga, I ain't got Alshaydaan problem in my homeland.

No one will help him or you with Alshaydaan sort your own mess out, your leaders are bunch of terrorist, and your people are occupied by terrorist, you got yourselves to blame my nigga, I ain't got Alshaydaan problem in my homeland.
are your kind incapable of having a normal conversation without turning it into finger pointing? who was even asking mx for help? You guys have your own problems like not even having your preferred mp’s representing you but the ones madoobe personally handpicked.

But if you want to go that road of ‘you have shabaab but I don’t’, look at this map. There is more AS territory in Gedo area than there is in Middle shabelle

Attachments

• 29AF8886-8075-47B7-9E71-3AC0240C3EBD.png
    29AF8886-8075-47B7-9E71-3AC0240C3EBD.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
are your kind incapable of having a normal conversation without turning it into finger pointing? who was even asking mx for help? You guys have your own problems like not even having your preferred mp’s representing you but the ones madoobe personally handpicked.

But if you want to go that road of ‘you have shabaab but I don’t’, look at this map. There is more AS territory in Gedo area than there is in Middle shabelle
They live in an alternate reality were MX are the top dogs, no point wasting time with them.

Abaq

VIP
Middle Jubba is majority Raxanweyn territory. Why do you think even the Cawliyahaan that live there speak Af Maay. It shows that we are dominant in that region.
East of the river is yours, West of the river is mine, let each man stick to his side ama face the consequences.

Trending