Jubbaland Operation will start early next year,Preparations are underway

(1) Abgaal SNA gave AS such an ass whooping in cali gaduud they keep running away from us now to the point we reached galgaduud coastal border (ceel cali) with no resistance. Danab and gorgor came to defuse the mines they set in the town after they left because the militias aren’t trained for that

(2) The Danab and gorgor that came to cali gaduud WERE abgaal themselves. Just better trained than the regular SNA :russ: We are everywhere eebow
Jubbaland has its own Danab forces and it’s led by an Ogaden General and majority of the forces are absame
B6D6686C-EE65-4E67-9A94-D8F1BFABDC96.jpeg
24AD1923-464B-4AA0-9E8F-840F8C4BCD20.jpeg

I sincerely hope that Madobe admin doesnt hold same kind of views. Gaaljecel are a big clan in JL who already have seats in the administrtation and are some of the oldest clans in the region. I used to think West bank of the river was purely Darod but to my suprise it is full of GJ, RX, Madowweyne and Shiikhaal. If you can't build an inclusive state then it will always stay under Shabaab and you will eventually become like MX sidelined by the next dog who happens to have his day.
Man said west of river Jubba ,which tuulo do these girgirs live? 😂

Once our Danab boys get MRAPs from UAE ,the liberation will start as well ,something is being cooked as of now,also the Americans are on board with aerial surveillance and bombardments once we attack jamaame around January
13185ED3-04A3-4B2A-A635-A7BADE2FF5A4.jpeg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
From our followers in this thread we understood that…
  1. Cawlyahan in Middle Jubba speak Af Maay
  2. Middle Jubba has AS so its ‘diverse’ (anti-Ogaden admin) but Middle Shabelle and Galgaduud districts who have AS are still pure somehow
  3. Hawiye SNA will be imported by Madoobe to clear Middle Jubba
  4. Phantom Galjecel 0.5 have farms west of the Jubba and are a relevant clan in its power sharing

Dude west of Juba river is our ancestral land & the east side is mixed with different communities living there
Thats simply not true there are farms on West side that don't belong to OG, and Gaaljecel, Cawrmaleh and Sheekhaal live in the West side of Jubba.

Your fellow Ogaden posters can't even hear the names of the clans part of JL parliament without getting paranoid and calling them terrorist, giirgiir and going as far as demanding their heads.

Instead of calling for inclusive armament of JL tribes you only talk about 10 000 OG army going to clean the state. You are not here for JL but OG gumeysi, and the fact you are unapolegetic about it tells the story of the most divided FMS in Somalia.
:susp:

Thats simply not true there are farms on West side that don't belong to OG, and Gaaljecel, Cawrmaleh and Sheekhaal live in the West side of Jubba.

Your fellow Ogaden posters can't even hear the names of the clans part of JL parliament without getting paranoid and calling them terrorist, giirgiir and going as far as demanding their heads.

Instead of calling for inclusive armament of JL tribes you only talk about 10 000 OG army going to clean the state. You are not here for JL but OG gumeysi, and the fact you are unapolegetic about it tells the story of the most divided FMS in Somalia.
Drop the shuban and tell me one single tuulo these small Clans live In ? A hutu from xamar trying move like he knows my land :drakelaugh:

Abaq

VIP

I have already educated you guys on Sheekhaal and the fact that they live in only one village in all of Jubbaland, so please tell us the name of even one village that Gaaljecel live in exclusively.

AS = Giirgiir and Giirgiir = AS. We will cleanse our land from terrorists and we are not apologetic about it. If you care about them, you can rehouse their refugees in Masajid Cali Guduud

Trending

Latest posts