Jubbaland operation underway

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I noticed one of the Al Kabob caught is from Mali, and a recent one was from Ivory Coast, we gotta close our borders.

I noticed one of the Al Kabob caught is from Mali, and a recent one was from Ivory Coast, we gotta close our borders.
What's the point of closing borders when the said countries are thousands of miles away from ur borders.
But yea I always wondered how they got to Somalia in the first place.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What's the point of closing borders when the said countries are thousands of miles away from ur borders.
From kenya.

Where else? we also need to close of al shabaab communications. Someone trained them and we need to destroy them.

:susp:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

The borders have been porous for decades, that obviously how they slip in.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Buale will be the flashpoint against JL but will NN last long enough to see it? Will Madoobes term finish before Buale is captured? The future is going to be interesting.
This is where that is for those who are not familiar. Its the edge of Shabelle Hoose there is also no roads or paths in that direction so its impossible for a large scale assault to come from there which is why Jamaame and Jilib are key but Shabelle Hoose is also needed first before any assault north of Jilib. Theres no Buale offensive coming anytime soon unless it comes from Saakow(has its own problems)
8D6F9967-37D9-43CA-B80D-10BD42DA49BB.jpeg

Your criminal uncle, who can't read or write, will get deported, and we will get the right leader we deserve in Jubaland.
“im wadani”
“im not qabilist
“lets deport him”
“Your terrorist uncle”

“Today its me tomorrow its you”, you ever hear that phrase @embarassing :mjpls:

Regardless @Automaton until you learn your lesson KDF footsoldiers will march all over Somalia whilst you sit in diaspora :icon lol:

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Buale will be the flashpoint against JL but will NN last long enough to see it? Will Madoobes term finish before Buale is captured? The future is going to be interesting.

This is where that is for those who are not familiar. Its the edge of Shabelle Hoose there is also no roads or paths in that direction so its impossible for a large scale assault to come from there which is why Jamaame and Jilib are key but Shabelle Hoose is also needed first before any assault north of Jilib. Theres no Buale offensive coming anytime soon unless it comes from Saakow(has its own problems)
View attachment 119130

“im wadani”
“im not qabilist
“lets deport him”
“Your terrorist uncle”

Regardless @Automaton until you learn your lesson KDF footsoldiers will march all over Somalia whilst you sit in diaspora :icon lol:

To my defense, I was baited by Django who is always trying to steer the conversation into FKD. I am a real Wadani, and I have great faith in the SNA to free Jubaland, I'll wait.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
To my defense, I was baited by Django who is always trying to steer the conversation into FKD. I am a real Wadani, and I have great faith in the SNA to free Jubaland, I'll wait.
Dont worry about it this gives people insight as to why I support JL guarding my interests, kind of sick of questions like “you think this has anything to do with qabiil”

Keep waiting but dont let this be what breaks your youthful optimism. :damedamn:

View attachment 119130
Brah u have no clue what u talking about do u? SNA is already in buaale District . There is a road that connects diinsore to buaale. Google won’t even show buaale for some reason. I bet you don’t even where buaale is at(the town not the district).
Operation jilib will start after Lower Shabelle is done. which is very soon. And for the record SNA did an operation south of haramka yesterday.

Last edited:

View attachment 119130

“im wadani”
“im not qabilist
“lets deport him”
“Your terrorist uncle”

I dont get it lol

Trending