Jubbaland officials and ONLF meeting today hosted by Kenya

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Gedo is back in somali national army controll you can cry as long as you want even running to abo kikuku won't help you

MUH JARRER MASTER :siilaanyosmile:
wallahi do need remind you on how madoobe karbaashed pro-fgs forces/al-shabaab and took control of kismayo?

kismaayofullcontrol.png

because i will.
im here to warn you of war that you will lose. madoobe won when he had no support in 2012/2013 within somalia. now he has support from pl, the oposition party and onlf.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fucking traitors and terrorists I hope they all die terrible death wa dadka somalia ka degi la'dahay

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
there no sna. it's ethiopia dividing a
stable somali state by farmaajo orders.
if was the about somali sovereignty the jubbaland vice president wouldn't be blocked by foreign ethiopian soldiers.
also don't give that crap about "muh tplf" when ethiopia soldiers killed protester in baidoa in 2018
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-46566484

Marehan are happy with our Ethiopian brothers we own Gedo and can invite who we like. What can you do about it? Viva Ethiopia:salute:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's threads like this that make lose hope that Somalis could ever work together.

The cuqdad in some of us is beyond saving.

Inshallah when Mama Ethiopia takes over your rival clans territory they won't come after yours next since you'll be the only left after selling everyone else out.

I think I recognise this place el waq gedo this is the place Kenya troops killed a somali man a couple months back it seems somali army moved in to gedo to protect somalis from Kenya I made a thread about it as well @FBIsomalia @kickz check this out this is what its all about not madoobe wanting a new pland

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/kdf-kills-innocent-somali-in-jubaland.66550/

This is a video of Ugandan soldiers killing somalis near xamar,

this is fake that its kenyam, stop the lies waryada,

AUN to the dead man, may Allah reward him with heaven,

Somalis and their fake propaganda,

Trending