Jubbaland diaspora supports Farmaajo gov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The people of Jubbaland are peace loving people who support their country, I have no doubts about that :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Supporting your country doesn't necessarily mean you support the president.

You can disagree with some of his policies as he is a human being and not without fault, however to appose EVERY move and hope that he fails like some of the threads on this forum is honestly step backwards and a huge disservice to Somalia. This is not just about him, I am also talking about the previous president and future ones to come. We have to compromise for the greater good of the nation. Always have the big picture in sight. :)

You can disagree with some of his policies as he is a human being and not without fault, however to appose EVERY move and hope that he fails like some of the threads on this forum is honestly step backwards and a huge disservice to Somalia. This is not just about him, I am also talking about the previous president and future ones to come. We have to compromise for the greater good of the nation. Always have the big picture in sight. :)

Seems pretty simple, unless you obviously hate your own country :icon e confused:

I do have the big picture in sight. And it doesn't look good when people enable mediocrity! The president should be held to a high standard, this is not America, an already functioning place with high living standards that can live with a not so good president. The leader of an impoverished nation coming out of anarchy better be able to deal with hardline issues or they don't deserve respect. Not saying they need to do it overnight, but we should at least see some visible progress and no regression....

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I do have the big picture in sight. And it doesn't look good when people enable mediocrity! The president should be held to a high standard, this is not America, an already functioning place with high living standards that can live with a not so good president. The leader of an impoverished nation coming out of anarchy better be able to deal with hardline issues or they don't deserve respect. Not saying they need to do it overnight, but we should at least see some visible progress and no regression....

I agree with most of your points but I also have to keep in mind that in our culture, we rarely have plans beyond our scope. We need to keep notes of all the mistakes being made in this dowlad and come up with a viable solutions before condemning it. The next candidates for these roles must demonstrate how they will tackle such issues. In the meantime let us work with the government we have for now and hope for the best, otherwise we will continue to have the never ending mexican standoff. :)

Your president is Ahmed Madobe. Show some respect.
Screenshot_20190102-202621_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending