Jubbaland Deputy Interior minister and 15 members of Janans Militia surrender to SNA

Adheerkey Kismaanyo buu kubashaloya sbarmuuto buu xebta Kismaanyo kucaboya wa landeere landeere.daley adhiga you are in your mothers basment cursing and praying for Aabo xarmajo to take you to the promised land.
Nomad wa iska ceeb sakin iska.liiq.

Ku baashalooyaa ku lahaa funny. Sxbadiis hore ee shabaab ayaa raadinaaya qof walba wuu ogyahay inuu xero Madow ka soo kaco oo lagu hayo sidii oyinka camal.

Meeshaan ani iyo adi maataagnee qeylada yareyso oo fiirso casharka loo dhigo adeerkaa. Farmaajo ani waxba kama sugaayo, mana difaaco, mana amaano laakiin wuu dhaamaa adeerkaa boqolkiiba boqol.

Former shaley ayuu noqdey markuu is dhiibay faham sxb. This people are next level. Sidey Madow u daba fadhiyeen ayey caqlixumo ka soo qaadeen.

Loool war nijaaskaan naftiisu badbaadinaya

Wax la Dhaho JL ma jirto dhamaan waa wada former kkkk

@Django Madowta aad daba fidhid jooji :icon razz:

Bacayhayo you are a second class citizen in the country Madow is leading.
second class waxa weeye adhigo Xamar koyta ku ah with Sharuuboweyn thinking he is Aabo siyaad.

I ran Jubbaland and where I am second class citizen your kinds are corner tribes.Just wait when Aabo is kicked out from Xamar I will send him a helicopter.

Reer Garaad Somatihid kuwa qootida shiirayo oo Iitobiya degan gormad reer Somalia noqotey?ina gumeed yahow.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FB_IMG_1583723476138.jpg
we will use this missile on Nabar iyo naxdin

Even Kenyan media is reporting Janan is losing support and numbers. Bad news for those who wished for intra MX fighting and destruction of Beledxawo.

LOSING NUMBERS

“Abdirashid is losing members of his forces to the Somalia army and he might soon be captured,” said a local elder.

Politicians in Mandera have lauded President Uhuru Kenyatta’s decision to send a security delegation to Mogadishu.

The delegation, led by Interior Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang’i, met President Mohamed Farmaajo over the weekend.

“News of engagement between our government and the Federal Government of Somalia is good. We are optimistic that positive results will come out of this engagement leading to de-escalation of tension for the sake of our population in Mandera and its neighbours,” said Governor Ali Roba.

Mandera County Assembly Speaker Mohamed Khalif said both governments should concentrate on fighting Al-Shabaab militants in the area.

https://www.nation.co.ke/counties/m...ndera-town/1183298-5484258-fimx9az/index.html

second class waxa weeye adhigo Xamar koyta ku ah with Sharuuboweyn thinking he is Aabo siyaad.

I ran Jubbaland and where I am second class citizen your kinds are corner tribes.Just wait when Aabo is kicked out from Xamar I will send him a helicopter.

Reer Garaad Somatihid kuwa qootida shiirayo oo Iitobiya degan gormad reer Somalia noqotey?ina gumeed yahow.

This shows just shows how little knowledge you have on Somalia situation. Your Master kenya told u jb belong to you and u think it does when you live in only one tuulo? Focus on getting your freedom on gaalo raac.

Trending

Latest posts