Jubbaland begins hospital expansion in Gedo

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Heres the Gudoomiye of Buurdhuubo thanking his government Jubbaland and our wasiir Maxamed Oogle.
@TekNiKo and the rebels he supports are only welcome in North-West Gedo now as Garbaharey, Ceel Waaq, and Buurdhuubo are now safely in the hands of JL approved admins
0DE419F4-8DB3-4531-80A2-AA87BA62C55A.jpeg

Manshallah good to see the Gedo citizens of Jubaland state being rewarded with development by their own administration

the minority rebels occupying the north western parts do not represent the entire region

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Heres the Gudoomiye of Buurdhuubo thanking his government Jubbaland and our wasiir Maxamed Oogle.
@TekNiKo and the rebels he supports are only welcome in North-West Gedo now as Garbaharey, Ceel Waaq, and Buurdhuubo are now safely in the hands of JL approved adminsView attachment 228068
Glad Jubbaland is doing this-Our land will return to us-The airport in ceelwaaq is about to begin construction soon aswell.

@TekNiKo and the rebels he supports are only welcome in North-West Gedo now as Garbaharey, Ceel Waaq, and Buurdhuubo are now safely in the hands of JL approved adminsView attachment 228068

We know this igu sawir tactics, if madoobe was serious he would have made development since 2013 since jubbaland gets tens of millions in aid every year. Now with Gedo free from his hands, he comes with this nonsense, gedo will continue to be free.

Mida kale isku xishoow saxiib. Don't type obvious lies, buurdhuubo, my district is a free district where madoobe and his lackies can't step a foot in. All of gedo is free from kenyans and their lackies except in ceel waaq where kenyans murder and bomb innocent civilians.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
We know this igu sawir tactics, if madoobe was serious he would have made development since 2013 since jubbaland gets tens of millions in aid every year. Now with Gedo free from his hands, he comes with this nonsense, gedo will continue to be free.

Mida kale isku xishoow saxiib. Don't type obvious lies, buurdhuubo, my district is a free district where madoobe and his lackies can't step a foot in. All of gedo is free from kenyans and their lackies except in ceel waaq where kenyans murder and bomb innocent civilians.
welcome back brudda long time no see, hope everything is well with you.
My Man Smile GIF by Major League Soccer

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Welcome back Ugaas cayaayaanka buufi they have been misusing the great Reer Hassan hospitality.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Are you trying to convince me or yourself?

Heres Buurdhuubos admin speaking for themselves skip ahead to 3:43

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Dont bother with these kids-Talks already went down,phone calls happened past 2 weeks-These kids on the internet will come around when the guys they are counting on flip in the coming months-Jubbaland will land in Garbahareey soon.

Trending