Jubba airways lost its licence

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is huge news, one of the few operating airlines in Somalia. Farmajo is not playing at all, it'll be interesting to see how it develops.

Look at my other thread the government said within 3 month's new election will take place in jubbaland.

Madoobe has pushed the government to act quicker then they normally would.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Jubba is owned by Ina Nuur Giriish, Farmaajo better not mess with our businesses :birdman:

Bohol

VIP
Why did Jubba airways allow it knowingly? it is too risky since Somalia has a functioning government now.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why did Jubba airways allow it knowingly? it is too risky since Somalia has a functioning government now.

No idea, but they need to lose their license to operate in Somalia completely. They allowed themselves to get used by Kenya.

I don't know maybe a mixture of incompetence with a sense of bravery from the fact that the government has a few mucaarads which includes former presidents. And they probably thought the government would do nothing about it.

But the kismaayo situation and sea situation is the legacy of this government and their marketing tool for reelection.

Jubba is owned by Ina Nuur Giriish, Farmaajo better not mess with our businesses :birdman:

They messed themselves up, one of the few businesses in somalia which is regulated and they mix themselves up in warlord affairs. You can only blame their incompetence.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
They messed themselves up, one of the few businesses in somalia which is regulated and they mix themselves up in warlord affairs. You can only blame their incompetence.

I won't lie, Ina Nuur Giriish is a bully, he charged reer Bari inflationary prices http://allsanaag.com/qiimaha-diyaarada-jubba-airways-ee-bossaso-dubai-oo-galabta-laga-dhigay-500/ :mjlol:

He is like the Mike Ashley of Somali politics, xata xujeydii Makkah u socotay buu xujeeyey, Kheyre ended his Monopoly.:bell:

I won't be suprised if the Qataris get involved to settle this, them along with N&N are on the payroll

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
That company really shot itself in the foot, did they really think they could get away with such egregious acts of treachery?

#NabadIyoNolol

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:siilaanyolaugh:I wonder if its affecting their website, I can't book a flight without getting an error

http://jubbaairways.com/

P9P062Z.png

Tvv3Mov.png

Only banned from Garbaharey,Xamar etc

But will only last a year.

keep telling youself that

here is jubba airways start from minute 1:50

its owned by a greek company jubba just lincenses, all the government has to do is let the licensing company know that jubba airways is breaching somali airspace and jubba airways wont have a single air plane.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
As a business or company it is imperative to make calculated decisions with every move. I didn’t understand why Jubba airlines would throw themselves in a political conflict with the government. In any case, let us keep praying for a peaceful resolution to all this problem. No one would ever benefit from more wars. I have hope :)

keep telling youself that

here is jubba airways start from minute 1:50

its owned by a greek company jubba just lincenses, all the government has to do is let the licensing company know that jubba airways is breaching somali airspace and jubba airways wont have a single air plane.
Saxib do you remember when MSB was the mayor of Xamar?
He couldnt control shit outside the capital in 1991 while he was called the president of Somalia.

What do you think of the Butler of Villa Somalia aka Failmajo can do?

No body is going to beg that squatter.

Saxib do you remember when MSB was the mayor of Xamar?
He couldnt control shit outside the capital in 1991 while he was called the president of Somalia.

What do you think of the Butler of Villa Somalia aka Failmajo can do?

No body is going to beg that squatter.

giphy.gif

you got 3 months

giphy.gif

Trending